• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IT'S TIME TO CRIME

ChillyHaunter

Resident Memelord
Years
  • Yo, I guess I should probably make an intro thread since the site is badgering me to already. I'm ChillyHaunter, and I'm a new Pokemon fan who already is becoming a know-it-all. Don't be surprised if I come off as a huge grammar nazi or really complicated. I currently own Alpha Sapphire, but I'm not much of a competitive battler (yet), and I will not give out my friend code to those that I don't trust enough. For the non-Pokemon related stuff, I'm a diehard Christian and somewhat of a singer, and I've been thinking about getting into voice acting recently.

:t093: Peace out.

Years
  • Hey ChillyHaunter! Welcome to PC. I guess we did a good job reeling you in hahaha, the more the merrier always. [;

I loved ORAS.. as a huge fan of the original Ruby and Sapphire these remakes were like heaven to me and I waited for them for a long while. Do you have plans to try out any of the older games from the franchise? X and Y are definitely worth the buy too. o/

ChillyHaunter

Resident Memelord
    Years
  • Huh, the older games... I actually might take a look at either Platinum or X once I can find the motivation to peel my eyes away from Alpha Sapphire. I've also been considering shiny-hunting for a short while, and the idea sounds interesting enough to try. Let's just hope I'm not screwing myself over with that idea, haha!

:t093:Now to figure out what to start with...

Years
  • Voice acting and singing are things I've wanted to do in recent years, though I just wish I pursued those dreams a bit earlier in my life D: hopefully your dreams are more reality than mine are though xD

Welcome to PC, it's a pleasure to meet you~! <3 Feel free to leave me a visitor message if you ever want to chat or say hi!

Back