• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here... sort of.

Years
  • I've fallowed, been fan of Pokemon since Gold and Silver.
    I created this account a few months ago but I really never got on. Now I have got a bit of extra time to explore and find the goods of this site. Y'all may address me as Reniel or Renny since those are my real name and nickname. I hope to find cool stuff in this awesome community!!
    And nice to meet y'all!!!!

Years
  • Welcome, Reniel! Good on you for deciding to finally get more active. B] There is a lot to do across the community here and I hope you'll have a good time exploring around. ^^ Be sure to ask if you need help!

Years
  • Welcome, Reniel! Good on you for deciding to finally get more active. B] There is a lot to do across the community here and I hope you'll have a good time exploring around. ^^ Be sure to ask if you need help!

Thank you!!!!!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hello Renny, it's nice to see you introduced yourself to PokéCommunity. Welcome to PC, and I hope that you'll keep on having great time with us! :)

Years
  • Hey there Renny, it's a pleasure to meet you, welcome to PC~! Hope you have a good time here indeed <3 See you around!

Back