• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vent Your Spleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • So I make a big travel mug of coffee every second day on my way to uni in the morning right. Well today I didn't finish it while I was on the train like I usually do so I decided to put it in my bag.

BIG MISTAKE

Some time in the afternoon I look behind me and see a trail of what looks and smells like coffee and to my horror it has spilled all through my bag and on my textbooks and now they are all crinkled and reek of coffee

Today has seriously not been my day, ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

pkmin3033

If there is one thing I have a lot of, it's daily ills to complain about <3

Case in point: people opening the bloody curtains in the morning to let the Sun in directly onto my face, obscuring my laptop screen and giving me a headache. They're not even going to be in the room, so why. I HATE sunlight. Every morning is the same. One of these days I'm going to get up at about five in the morning, go into their bedrooms, and open their curtains and see how THEY like it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • So I make a big travel mug of coffee every second day on my way to uni in the morning right. Well today I didn't finish it while I was on the train like I usually do so I decided to put it in my bag.

BIG MISTAKE

Some time in the afternoon I look behind me and see a trail of what looks and smells like coffee and to my horror it has spilled all through my bag and on my textbooks and now they are all crinkled and reek of coffee

Today has seriously not been my day, ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

That used to happen to me all the time in middle school and high school :( my bus ride was only like 15 minutes to school so I hardly ever had time for my coffee to cool off enough for me to drink it so most times it'd just sit in my backpack in my locker for x hours every day. And kids aren't the nicest especially around where I went to school, so they'd pick the locks or just kick it until they heard stuff fall and that was usually when my coffee mug would fall from the top shelf onto all of my textbooks and papers. And of course we weren't allowed to have coffee in class, so I was basically screwed if I wanted to drink coffee in the morning. I stopped taking coffee to school before the first month had even gone by during my 7th grade year, then I tried again my 8th grade year but that worked out once and I quit. It was much easier my high school years, but then I was taking protein shakes.

Speaking of which, I could really go for some coffee right now but I don't have any creamer. v.v

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • My mom drives me nuts. She'll come in my room when I'm doing something, typing especially, and start telling me things I don't care about. Like, what the neighbors are up to or how gross Miley Cyrus is. >___> Then she gets pissed when I tell her off. If I'm in the middle of something, I don't want to be bothered because it'll take me forever to get back to what I'm doing special needs ftw.

Not really sure that makes me feel any better... it's almost two in the morning. Gawd that's another thing. My sleep schedule is so fucked up that I can't even omg why. I have tried everything to cure it, but one of my medications prevents it. I can't stop or lower said medication because I've also tried that. I ended up being worse off than what I was before. >___>

Meh. Whatever lol. I hope I'm doing this right.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I'm really stressed because I managed to leave something that makes up 50% of my semester's mark till the day beforehand due to misusing my time for other less important work. It's only a short report but I'm scared I'll stuff it up.

I also have two other assessments tomorrow in the forms of a music and english performance. My whole class I can handle but my grade? god no

Yeah tomorrow's gonna be fun. ):

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I just started off my first few days as a manager at a job I've worked at for the past six years - it's been a long time coming, hard work finally paid off. We built a new dining area at the movie drive in - the place I work - and I was left in charge of painting the walls my very first day. I was on a ladder while painting and when I tried to move the ladder I knocked the paint can off of the ladder and it missed the tarp I had down, paint exploding everywhere on the new, very expensive tiling that was down. Got an earful from my supervisor, sucks that it happened my very first day.

fml basically

Nakala Pri

Okay so I ask a question and people either WHISPER the answer or NEVER reply. I WISH THE DAYS WHEN EVERYONE SHOUTED!! SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT

And why am I in charge of the TV? >:O I know everyone else SUCKS at it but how did I even get this position?! DO YOU KNOW THE STRESS I AM UNDER??!! Screw financial minister of a Mongolian! THIS IS BUSINESS!!

Sirfetch’d

It's raining today and I have to go into town to run a few errands before I meet my mom for lunch. I hate getting out in the rain, especially when it's heavy like it will be at times today.

Years
  • Huge dislike for the way everything's organized at my work...Can barely do what I'm told mainly because they have out-dated software along with a mess of a file system. How do I find what I'm looking for?! Thankfully only have to deal with 1 more month of this, but still, get your crap together, government.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • When I'm late and it just so happens that THIS particular time there's an incredibly slow car in front of me (or unusual unnecessary traffic), or on the sidewalk there's an incredibly slow group of people walking that I can't walk past. I feel like I could be where I need to be, but you are the main cause of me not being able to achieve that, but I don't want to vent or yell at you because I'm... considerate (?) and will just tolerate it because I don't want to feel rude or anything.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
  • Well, so. We had History classes today. And nobody, NOBODY knew when the WWII finished. I just, I don't know how you don't know that. Holy damm, it's not even hard. Of course, if you say the right answer, you're weird, etc, etc.

it ended around 1947 right? either dat or 1948

alright, i live on the 6th floor of a 7 floor apprmnt, heat rises and all dat good stuff, SO here i am in my office, i go get somethin 2 eat AND BREAK OUT IN HIVES as soon as i leave my office! its nice and cool in my office but i do NOT understand y the appmnt has 2 b SO FRIGGN HOT!

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i'm really stressed about uni right now.

my workload is getting heavy this is not the time for me to be all ill in the head and in the body. like.. get it in gear, Larry. :I

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My mom bought my sister food, but not me. I had popcorn and a granola bar for dinner because there's nothing to eat in this house. Still hungry, btw.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    My sister's graduating in a few hours (and I mean this literally) and right now she's at some salon, getting her hair and makeup done. I know it's a big day because after that she's going to college, but gosh, it's just so annoying how she wants everything to be so perfect. She manages to make a problem out of the littlest things. A while ago she was complaining about how she'll be having a hard time walking down this carpeted slope by the stage because she's in heels that are way too high tbh. (She shouldn't have bought those heels in the first place!) And now, when she gets back here, she's probably going to complain about how the stylist didn't get her makeup right, how her hair is too stiff, how her lips are too red, how her cheeks are too pale and AGH just graduate already :(

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • We don't have any eggs. I don't think you understand the lack of food in this house, haha. But there are plenty of spices...guess I could eat those.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    DO I HAVE TO FUCKING DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU WHEN WE WORK TOGETHER? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. IT DOES NOT TAKE THAT LONG TO FINISH A DISH AND GOD FORBID IF I DON'T PUT IT DOWN FOR YOU, IT'LL NEVER GET IN THE FUCKING PAN. I HATE WORKING WITH YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, AND NOW WITH THE PROSPECT OF A PROMOTION ON THE HORIZON, I CAN'T EVEN SAY THAT TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE.

Years
  • My sister's graduating in a few hours (and I mean this literally) and right now she's at some salon, getting her hair and makeup done. I know it's a big day because after that she's going to college, but gosh, it's just so annoying how she wants everything to be so perfect. She manages to make a problem out of the littlest things. A while ago she was complaining about how she'll be having a hard time walking down this carpeted slope by the stage because she's in heels that are way too high tbh. (She shouldn't have bought those heels in the first place!) And now, when she gets back here, she's probably going to complain about how the stylist didn't get her makeup right, how her hair is too stiff, how her lips are too red, how her cheeks are too pale and AGH just graduate already :(

Just imagine what she'd be like on her wedding day. Bridezilla.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Will there ever be a day where I don't question who I am? I can't even figure myself out and I'm sick of all these issues of literally not being my own person because I can't figure out which person I am. Oh well. Maybe figuring out who the hell I actually am isn't really all that important.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back