• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pitch Perfect 2

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    After a humiliating command performance at Lincoln Center, the Barden Bellas enter an international competition that no American group has ever won in order to regain their status and right to perform.
    Source

Pitch Perfect 2 came out yesterday. Has anyone seen it yet, what did you think of it or the first one if you've seen that. I'm going to see it later next week, can't wait!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    It has been so fun working retail in a cinema today with this film out xD..... although I am going to see it myself on Wednesday

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • Oh I can't wait to see this movie! hopefully i get to see it with my sister or my boyfriend. i've only seen the first one twice.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • It came out here last week so I watched it a couple days ago. Definitely really enjoyed it, probably as much as the first one. It's obviously not the sort of music you watch for the plot but it was decent all the same. Loved the songs and the music, and it was really funny at times. Will discuss it further with you guys when more of you have seen it! ^_^

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Oh man I'm super excited to see this! Special memories for me and a couple of friends with this movie after getting watch an early screening on the first while I was away at film camp in LA in 2012.

It's been out for more than a week here but super busy with uni until the next couple of weeks - so hopefully it'll still be on when I'm done with uni.

Years
  • I'm definitely interested in seeing it at some point! The first one was pretty good, though I think I liked the soundtrack more than the movie itself haha. Probably gonna wait til it's available out of theaters though!

Charlie Brown

Years
  • I'm going to see it later next week, can't wait!!

Oh I can't wait to go see this film, I'm going on Saturday I think!

although I am going to see it myself on Wednesday

Oh I can't wait to see this movie! hopefully i get to see it with my sister or my boyfriend.

It's been out for more than a week here but super busy with uni until the next couple of weeks - so hopefully it'll still be on when I'm done with uni.

Have you guys seen it yet? :3 What did you think? ^_^

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • I'm really excited about this, been waiting for so long xD i'll ask my dad to bring me to the cinema when its came out here.

Years
  • This movie was funny as hell and I thought it was repetitive in the best way. Sure, the whole contest thing was basically the Riff Off from the first one, but anyone who didn't want another Riff Off didn't truly like this franchise. For sure worth the cost of going to see it in theaters.

Years
  • I saw this, and..tbh..I wasn't that impressed. The new Bella was annoying and hella contrived, and I found it hard to believe that that didn't recruit any new Bellas between the end of the first movie and now, considering they won nationals like three times or whatever. The music wasn't that great, either. (And that flashlight song was ANNOYING)

Charlie Brown

Years
  • This movie was funny as hell and I thought it was repetitive in the best way. Sure, the whole contest thing was basically the Riff Off from the first one, but anyone who didn't want another Riff Off didn't truly like this franchise. For sure worth the cost of going to see it in theaters.

ahahaha pretty much. It's one of those movies that you don't really watch for the plot imo :P

I saw this, and..tbh..I wasn't that impressed. The new Bella was annoying and hella contrived, and I found it hard to believe that that didn't recruit any new Bellas between the end of the first movie and now, considering they won nationals like three times or whatever.

I think the Guatemalan Bella was new (I can't remember her name) but yeah, that's a fair point.

(And that flashlight song was ANNOYING)

It's really grown on me tbh! I don't like it as much as the Cups Song but I still think it's a cool song.

Also omg it was really cheesy but I loved
    Spoiler:

What do you guys think about Pitch Perfect 3 being announced btw? iirc it has a tentative release date of summer 2017.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I kinda wished some of the original Bellas got more screen-time specifically the Jessicas and Hana Mae Lee's character (the Asian one if you didn't know). I forgot the former two existed as they were usually background singers and whatnot. Hana's character is their beatboxer and I would love to see a solo moment for her (DSM's beatboxer had his moment, so). Pitch Perfect 3 please hear me out...

Other than that, I think the song choices for PP2 were decent. I wasn't familiar with most of them though :/

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I thought this was a fantastic sequel. I really enjoyed the first movie, and was afraid that they would fail to make Pitch Perfect 2 as good, but it really surpassed my expectations. It was definitely worth seeing in theaters and I honestly wouldn't mind going to see it again.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Saw it a few weeks ago and it was alright but I still prefer the first one. I LOVED the soundtrack though and as cheesy as it was, the finale number made me choke up. I mean after watching Glee for six years it's just something that happens with emotional song moments.

I was really only here for the queens of girl groups aka Little Mix having A Different Beat featured though...

Back