• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Pockets

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • Anyone who keeps their phone in the left pocket can't be trusted.

Your Pockets

This is kinda like a jobs board for Pickpockets =p

Your Pockets

Phone is in neither pocket because I normally don't carry my phone around. ;D

Kind of off-topic but whaaa you don't carry your phone around with you? How do you survive?!

Phone on left pocket

My phone's always in my left pocket

I'm glad I'm not the only one who keeps their phone in their left pocket! I don't really know why I do; I'm right-handed so I guess it would make sense to carry around my phone in my right-hand pocket but I've always carried it in my left *shrugs*

I also keep my wallet in my back pocket and generally my iPod nano and earphones in my right pocket because I can't fit any music on my phone. If I'm not carrying around a backpack, I'll keep my keys in one of my pockets too, and tissues in my jacket pocket.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I keep my ipod, headphones, and keys in my left pocket, phone, pencil, and small key in my right pocket, my notepad in my back left pocket, and my wallet in my back right.

I've gotten so used to it that I often don't realize I have stuff in my pockets. I like being organized too, so they're always in those spots.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Phone, wallet, games, loose change, pocket knife, pen and paper, and anything else I decide to carry goes in my right pocket or in a backpack/duffle bag. My left pocket is for my hand so I don't feel awkward.

Years
  • When I'm at work, I've always got to have my keys in my left pocket, and a box cutter and my phone in my right one.

And it just dawned on me that when I go out somewhere, my keys are in my left pocket, and my phone and wallet are in my right one. I think I've just been doing it that way subconciously for so long, that it would be weird to do it differently depending on where I am.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Right pocket: a small coin purse where I keep my loose change and the keys, wallet with a few notes and my cards. Left pocket: my phone.

Years
  • Left pocket: wallet, sometimes handkerchiefs, keys.
    Right pocket: Phone
    Back pockets: Mostly spare plastic bag if I'm going shopping.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It's usually my phone in my right back jean pocket. I always have it when I'm at work because I feel unsafe putting my phone in my storage cubby.

Lucid

Phone and keys go in back right and left pockets of I have them, otherwise I carey a big ol' purse around.

Sir Codin

Phone - Left front pocket
    Keyring - Right front pocket
    Wallet - Left back pocket

I always do this.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • if anything at all, tissues in the right, loose change in the left, and once in a blue moon, my pocketwatch in whichever pocket the minipocket is on.

if I've got a jacket on, then I might keep my phone and/or wallet in there somewhere.. otherwise, those are in my purse!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Have you forgotten the times we live in? Lord knows the last time I've actually had a pocket on my clothing

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Usually...

Front left: Nothing
    Front right: Whatever
    Front right watch pocket: Swipe card for work if I'm at work.
    Back left: iPhone.
    Back right: Wallet, or just a single credit card if I'm not carrying my wallet.

And then I attach my keys to the belt loop on the right closest to my crotch.

Back