• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Trick House

Years
On Route 110 you may have noticed a little house, but this one is full of weird and crazy puzzles made up by someone called the "Trick Master". These included cutting bushes down, smashing rocks, walking through rotating gates and even sliding on directional pads. Thankfully you can pick up some neat items after completing the puzzles.

Did you ever take the Trick House challenge? What was your fave puzzle? Would you ever want something like it to come back in future generations?

Sirfetch’d

I did this! I loved the Trick House and it was definitely one of my favorite features of RSE. The first puzzle even gives a very useful Rare Candy for early on in the game :)

Years
I will say the trick house was one of the best features of r/s/e not due to the quizzes and challenges but due to the trick master!His dialogues used to amuse me!Though they were the same!Btw It used to be fun to solve the puzzles!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I second punkysaur, Trick House is definitely one of the best features from the Hoenn games! While puzzles and quizzes aren't new to Pokémon and in fact they were presented in Gyms and certain locations in Generation I games, I love how there's a convenient place to level up my Pokémon. Perhaps puzzles are part the core series' appeal? That is why I didn't mind them, haha!

It would have been great if the Trick Master remains and offers a weekly challenge, same opinion applies for the OrAs.

Back