• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket Monster double sided stickers?

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2015
    So i recently bought a stack of these cards, just as a nostalgia buy. But then i found out that they are selling for about 5USD EACH! on ebay. I did a bit of searching to find out anything i could about them, but have found nothing.

It looks to me like they are from about 97/98 when pokemon was just getting to North America (hence it still saying pocket monsters)
    They are double sided, with one side being the holo sticker side, and the other just a typical card side, with the white back the sticker came off of.
    They have pokeballs in the top left corner , each with a 4 digit number. (collector numbers?)
    I've stolen a couple pics from the ebay seller who is selling them at 5 each, and im really just wondering why they are worth that much. And maybe some info about their history.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    I don't know anything about these so if anyone else does please correct me, but I just searched them on ebay and I'm pretty sure they're not official pokemon products.
    Almost every card on ebay has a defect in the foil, the pokeballs the wrong colour and I've never seen the pocket monsters logo looking like that before..

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    Of course not being official products doesn't mean you can't still sell them for however much everyone else is selling them for!

Back