• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paranormal: A Mind-Bending Story (OOC; Join up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
Years
  • Well, I guess it isn't too late ( sorry if i am wrong).

Picture:
    I can't draw, so I'll just link a picture of what my character looks like. Sorry for using Roxas from Kingdom Hearts.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...=&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=3&ct=image&cd=1

Name: Jacob Amato
    Power: Telekinesis
    Power Discovery: Yes. Jacob discovered his power when he was 13, at school. Jacob was walking to his bag, while his two best friends stayed where they were. While he was still in their vision, he has ambushed by a much larger kid, and his two friends. The larger kid punched Jacob in the gut, and Jacob attempted to fight back. The bully merely blocked his blows and continued to pummel him. Jacob focused with all his mind on landing one good punch to the gut, to wind the larger boy. His fist was merely centimetres from hitting, but then, the other boy yelled as he flew backwards several metres. All three of the boys ran away and Jacob's friends came to his aid, complimenting what everyone thought was one very powerful punch.

Jacob knew his punch didn't land, but he couldn't figure out what exactely had happened, so at his house he tried the same kind of concentration. He discovered he could move things with his mind!

Power Level: 1
    Personality: Jacob is very tenacious, but very just. He always strives for what is right, but is a bit of a hothead. He is very easy to enrage, and often slips up by using his powers in fights. So far no one has caught on, by Jacob often uses his power for risky purposes, like making the class bully "Trip" and become a laughing stock, when he goes to pick on a shy kid.

History: Jacob's history is nothing special. He grew up in an ordinary town, with an older brother, younger sister and his two parents. Jacob now attends Thistlehood Creek High.
    Jacobs has had a few run-ins with his powers, like when he was accused of using a weighed ball in the school put-put gold competetion, but nothing major.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • If you havent noticed, the RP itself has already started. I'm simply waiting for one of you lazy buggers to post before it dies. I saved it once, and that's all I can do untill one of you post again. (Double-posting goes against my current standards, and I was tempted not to update my FF purely on the basis that I had over 300 views, but only ONE review. D:< )

I may sound irritated at this, this is because: I am. This is a good RP, and very few have actually come around like it. They have all died off faster than this one did, several not even making it past the signups. If this one dies I may just stop attending RPs here at PC. and since this (the RP thread), and my FF are the only things keeping me here, I may just leave PC all together if no good RPs come around. I absolutely despise when a good RP dies before its time, and if it continues to happen, I WILL leave. perminantly. i'll delete my account or soemthing, who knows.

And i'm completely serious, so to all my friends i've mad over the years here, who may or may not read this, I say I'm sorry.

Though my ever-literate sister may be glad to have my constant rule-breaking-ish mishaps and general lack for proper capitalization out of her forum. ;)

Poke Trainer Gary

Optimistic
    Years
  • I really would like to apologize. I never thought you people would be interested in my RP. Now I don't think, its a good idea to continue with this one. I am a person who likes to RP daily, meaning is, I don't like to resume a RP which has been abandoned for a few days. Now you can call it, lack of interest.

Silvertail, don't take it so seriously. Why do you have to quit? and that too because of this RP of mine. Seriously, there is no need for that. I am sure, there will be a lot of other people who are willing to start a good RP soon. I don't get much time on the net, I used to spent time roleplaying earlier. Now I am after web designing. So I am sorry! If you're so particular, then I give you the permission to lead this RP. If you read up everything, then go for it.

SilverTail

Years
  • M-m-m-m-me??!?! I honestly cannot lead an RP... I've got no clue as to the storyline, I can get a tad power-high from time to time, and I have recently lost my home internet privlages(SP?) at home due to bad grades. I'm on at school right now in one of my computer classes, that I will only have untill the week before Thanksgiving.

And i'm not saying this RP is making me leave, no, it's the only thing making me stay! And about that 'Good RP' coming along; yeah. Not gonna happen. -_- The ORP section here is dead. completely and fully. YZ act and Card Games are the only ones going, and they are, unfortunatly, not accepting entries right now. As you can see, all those few who actually like to RP, and do it well, are, for lack of a better term at this moment, "Boned, hard."

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Um, what? In case you haven't noticed, Gary, there are loads of people who want to take part in this roleplay and if you let us revive it, it'd probably be receiving posts every day. C'mon, man, give the roleplay another chance. I see no reason to abandon it.

That said, I'll take it over if you're completely finished with it, seeing as SilverTail has denied your request, I see no reason as to why I shouldn't.

SilverTail

Years
  • It's not that I'm denying it, it's that (as much as I hate to say it) I am unable to accept at this time. My dad is considering returning my internet privelages, due to my little bro's constant nagging, but it's on the fence right now. If everything goes as planed, i'd like to stay in the RP, and i'll probably post here tonight, or edit this post when(if) I get online at home.

SilverTail

Years
  • While I may not be able to take control, I can RP often. If not getting on at school, then getting on at home when my mom goes to sleep and just deleting it from her history or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back