• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black and White Awesome Art Collection [HIGH BANDWITH WARNING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Well Guys, I was hoping we could start up a thread (Like this one) With great Smugleaf Fanart/Signature pics/Gym Leader art/Any other great art about Pokemon B and W. So I'll start off. Heres a great pic of Pokabu I found:

To the creator of that Pokabu, Good Job! So what is some great Black and White art you've Found?
    Pokabu_attack.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • Great artwork always followed revelations of new Pokemon. For one reason or another, I'm not coming across a lot of fanart now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Great artwork always followed revelations of new Pokemon. For one reason or another, I'm not coming across a lot of fanart now.
    Yes You're right but in the past few days, I've seen some great pics in peoples signatures. Like the one with the Flamin Candle and its evolvments. Dont remember whos it was bt it was great. Also the user JP's sig is Great! Thats the stuff I'm looking for!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just a note, if you're going to discuss fanart, just don't start posting how you haven't seen fanart. Either discuss the fanart provided or post your own. :x (And if that happens too often or people discuss their opinions of the Pokemon in general, this will be locked and the discussion would go in the B/W opinions thread).

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • 3monkeys.jpg

well, then i guess i'll post it,
    now that i think about it,
    it hurts my eyes :P

Years
  • Oh yeah baby.

Let's get started

(Got these all from Safebooru)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Okay those are ones that I think are amazing.

The first two posted aren't really that good, the second one doesn't really suit my taste either.

I prefer this kinda of battle:
    Spoiler:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Oh yeah baby.

Let's get started

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The first two posted aren't really that good, the second one doesn't really suit my taste either.

Spoiler:

Those pics are... Amazing. Minezumi looks so awesome in that first pic standing up tall and pround next to Aloe.

Impo:-- That banner of yours is actually quite amazing. I love it <3

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Oh yeah baby.

Let's get started

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So that's where my new avatar came from! :) Great Reshiram vs. Zekrom pic; the little avvy doesn't do it justice! The only thing that struck me as slightly odd is the color of their elements (yellow fire and green electricity), but the colors seem to accent the color schemes of the 2 Tao Dragons in an interesting way. Still, you can tell that a very epic clash/battle is about to be waged! :rambo:

I also love the awesome piece of artwork featuring Iris and Onononononononononokusu! (I love saying that Pokemon's name! :D) Fitting for a future Dragon-type Gym Leader! :cer_nod:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Oh yeah baby.

Let's get started

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Those are awesome I really like the Rashiram vs Zekrom one the best :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Oh yeah baby.

Let's get started

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    HOLY COW! I leave for one night and you have those?! There just astounding, Amazing- I'm lost for Words!
    EDIT:Found some new ones:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Here are a couple of pictures I found.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just a tip, upload those signatures on www.imageshack.us.

Anywho I see how some of you like mines, so I got more.

This one would have become my signature. Also all these pictures are from Safebooru. If you want, I can make this yours. Just saying.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Because I think Hitomoshi is melting the ice cream Pokemon or they're both dying (cause candle wax burns out after a while but then again Hitomoshi IS a ghost, AKA he's already dead. And the ice cream Pokemon is obviously melting.)

I like the first and fourth ones.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back