• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...Oh! Well yes, I support that idea. Exploring extra places in a game that isn't a remake would be awesome. :D

Despite it being unlikely, lol :(
    That part just stood out, so yeah. I wanna see if the ports do lead to a lot more than we know, though (even though I don't know much!)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I wouldnt mind if there was like a town under snow that mysteriously appears after Kyurem was awakened. It would almost be like a whole other region made of ice and snow, with lots of things to do there. And it would be a year round winter.

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    I do think that's what he meant, something like the Sevii Island. P:

No matter what it is, Grey has to have something. I don't think it's going to include both White Forest and Black City since they occupy the same space on the map. So there's most likely going to be at least one new area.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • I wouldnt mind if there was like a town under snow that mysteriously appears after Kyurem was awakened. It would almost be like a whole other region made of ice and snow, with lots of things to do there. And it would be a year round winter.

Who_da_mammal.png

"We're going to somewhere so cool, so exclusive, so underground... it doesn't even exist!"
    "We're going to Narnia?!" :t259: :cer_boogie:
    -from Sonny With A Chance

A winter wasteland would be awesome for a BW "Distortion World-styled" area for Kyuremu to inhabit... I'd still like White Forest and Black City to appear, though... Maybe they could be combined into a new area, or become augmented by a new, "Grey-exclusive" area?

Last edited:

Maxite

Ideas and Insanity
    Years
  • Speaking of the concept of "new islands", it should be noted that the Sevii Islands are based on existing minor outlying islands for Japan. America has many other outlying islands (there's a giant island as part of Rhode Island, Hawaii, etc...), but I think that if the islands are made for Kyuremu, then the Aleutian Islands might be good to base a few things on.

Of course, they could use local (to New York) islands to base things off of.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I would too like some new islands to explore. That would be cool. Also gym rematches is a must in the 3rd game along with the Safari Zone.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I would too like some new islands to explore. That would be cool. Also gym rematches is a must in the 3rd game along with the Safari Zone.
    I hope so too, but they don't usually give us new lands in third version (though in remakes they do, so Hoenn will be given new land...) so I think we won't get any new islands :(

Years
  • Of course, they could use local (to New York) islands to base things off of.

Kyuremu could be in New Jersey. D: Scary, scary thought. ( lets see if anybody gets that) XD

I'd love new areas to explore, Isn't that the entire premise of the Pokemon franchise? To explore and travel to new areas? Islands are always cool, maybe since it's Kyuremu, they'll be cold and be covered in Snow. ;)

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019

Kyuremu could be in New Jersey. D: Scary, scary thought. ( lets see if anybody gets that) XD

I'd love new areas to explore, Isn't that the entire premise of the Pokemon franchise? To explore and travel to new areas? Islands are always cool, maybe since it's Kyuremu, they'll be cold and be covered in Snow. ;)

Reference to the Jersey Devil? Or am I completely wrong? :(

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years

• I hope so too, but they don't usually give us new lands in third version (though in remakes they do, so Hoenn will be given new land...) so I think we won't get any new islands :(
    I would like islands but its unlikely. I want gym rematches too. Another thing I would like is that you get to face gym leaders in their gyms but there is a different or an altered puzzle. That would keep things new.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    8th Leader issue solved:

You fight both Iris and Guy-I-Can't-Bother-To-Name in a Double Battle, they move on, you inherit the Gym, and we have a customizable Gym and an extra multiplayer feature. Maybe they stay in Isshu to re-battle, or maybe one or both become Champion. Double Champion battle! @_@

Years
  • I would like islands but its unlikely. I want gym rematches too. Another thing I would like is that you get to face gym leaders in their gyms but there is a different or an altered puzzle. That would keep things new.
    I bet we will have rematches for the past 3 gens we have had Rematchs in the Third versions :)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • I see talk about Kyuuremu being the mascot for the Thrid Version, but why not Genosect?

It has a history with Team Plasma, revival from a fossil, genetic altering, N not liking it, so why doesn't the third version delve more into Team Plasma?

Grey, as the title is likely to be, is the mixing of Black and White (in a palatte), the mixing of Technology and Nature within Genosect. In essence, it is a product of both Nature and Technology. The separation of N&T is if not the major idea within Black and White.

Years
  • I see talk about Kyuuremu being the mascot for the Thrid Version, but why not Genosect?

It has a history with Team Plasma, revival from a fossil, genetic altering, N not liking it, so why doesn't the third version delve more into Team Plasma?

Grey, as the title is likely to be, is the mixing of Black and White (in a palatte), the mixing of Technology and Nature within Genosect. In essence, it is a product of both Nature and Technology. The separation of N&T is if not the major idea within Black and White.
    Yes but you got to remember that Genosect is a Event pokemon and so far Event pokemon haven't been Mascots...

Years

When you say it like that, It kinda makes sense. I could see that happening.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    idk how exactly events work, but if the event happens for b/w before "gray", it would make it less valuable like that? meaning go ahead and have it as the mascot since everyone will have it.

Years

• Yeah but Genosect is an Event Pokemon, No event Pokemon has been a Mascot (though I think Celebi should have been the Mascot of the third version to GS...)

Well, technically no, because Suicune is a mascot and was just in an event. And by Event, people mean wondercards, i.e Gen IV-V Pokemon, not ones in the days before Wi-fi.

And this is B&W we're talking about. What was true in the previous games no longer applies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back