• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Covert Operations [SU/OOC]

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    Pokemon: Covert Operations
    For the plot and non-OOC posts, please see the main thread, which can be located through the link which I will put up ASAP.

Current RP members:
    Username-Character name-Codename
    Townes-Adam Philip Townes-Wire
    SU

Name: The name of your character. This should fit with the national identity of your home region (See below)

Gender: Also, if your character is of a sexuality other than heterosexual, please list that here as well.

Nationality: The region you are originally from. This will influence your starting Pokemon and possibly events in the roleplay. Each region has been given a real-world cultural identity by myself- if you want another one, PM me and let me know of a new suggestion. Each region can have a maximum of two operatives in Gamma Cell.
    Kanto = Canadian
    Johto = Japanese
    Hoenn = Brazilian
    Sinnoh = Russian
    Unova = American
    Fiore = Spanish
    Almia = British
    Orre = Arabian

Codename: Every operative has to have a codename. It is the law.

Personality: What is your character like? How are they defined? 2 paragraphs MINIMUM.

History
    : What has happened to your character in the past? Where were they picked up by the International Police Force? Again, 2 paragraphs minimum.

Appearance
    : What does your character look like? What do they wear? Once more, 2 paragraphs minimum.

Pokemon team:
    For each Pokemon, complete this form, for a maximum of three.

Pokemon species: The Pokemon must have been introduced in the generation your region was also introduced in. For Almia and Fiore, You may use any Pokemon within their browsers. I suggest you look up Bulbapedia if you are unsure of the actual species within them.
    Nickname (If any):
    Level: Up to level 40. If you have more than one, you must have one that is not fully evolved and below level 30.
    Moveset: Up to four moves learned by your Pokemon's level.
    Personality: One paragraph minimum.
    History: One paragraph minimum (Include here how the Pokemon was captured).
    Other: Anything that doesn't fit into the above sections. Shiny Pokemon are not allowed, but Pokemon of a slightly different coloration may be acceptable.

Back