• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for people to interview. Doing a story about the TCG for a class.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2015
    Hey guys,

I'm working on a story about pokemon tcg and what it means to be in the community. I'm wondering If anyone would be willing to do a recorded skype interview I'd really appreciate it. It'd take no longer than an hour long and your testimony will be completely confidential and solely used for the purpose of my documentary fiction class.

PS- I'm specifically looking at the 2006 US national championship as well as last years world championship.

PokemonRoundup

Pokemon Card Collector/Youtuber
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    Hey guys,

I'm working on a story about pokemon tcg and what it means to be in the community. I'm wondering If anyone would be willing to do a recorded skype interview I'd really appreciate it. It'd take no longer than an hour long and your testimony will be completely confidential and solely used for the purpose of my documentary fiction class.

PS- I'm specifically looking at the 2006 US national championship as well as last years world championship.

If you're interested in anyone who plays extremely casually and is really into collecting for more of the art aspect/nostalgic aspect, I'd love to help you out. Sorta sounds like you're interested in more competitive play, though :)

Reply or message me if you'd want to talk!

Back