• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BREAKthrough Haxorus Deck?

Could this deck work?

• Definitely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Probably not

• Definitely not

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2015
    With the release of the new expansion: BREAKthrough, I got a new printing of Haxorus and it looks like it has potential to be a huge attacker as long as it can be healed and can stay in play, does anyone have suggestions on ways this could work? Or is it just a bogus idea?

4 Axew
    3 Fraxure ------ BREAKthrough
    4 Haxorus

2 Jirachi ----- Roaring Skies

2 Solrock ----- Primal Clash

4 Double Dragon Energy
    4 Metal Energy
    4 Fighting Energy
    1 Energy Recycler
    2 Energy Retrieval
    2 Level Ball
    2 Potion
    2 Professor's Letter
    2 Rare Candy
    2 Super Potion
    1 Vs Seeker
    1 Brigette
    2 Lysander
    2 Professor Birch's Observations
    2 Shauna
    2 Skyla
    2 Steven
    2 Teammates
    2 Xerosic
    4 Hard Charm

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2015
    Sorry! I didn't mean to rush!

I didn't think of that, I am relatively new to deck building and I didn't consider that, but I understand the logic behind it. I will update the deck to that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2015
    I only had 1 Haxorus when I started this thread and not all of the trainer cards, but I went to Amazon and Ebay and bought the remainder of what I thought I would need for now. Since then I have just been testing it out and modifying it to see what works well in this setup

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • What works for you. I'm really not a competitive player, so I certainly won't go and buy my deck together. It kinda beats the purpose of collective the cards to me. So yeah you certainly won't find me doing that.

Years
  • I only had 1 Haxorus when I started this thread and not all of the trainer cards, but I went to Amazon and Ebay and bought the remainder of what I thought I would need for now. Since then I have just been testing it out and modifying it to see what works well in this setup

Thinking on it, you're gonna need to specify what sets each of the Pokemon is from for a better analysis from anyone.

Back