• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Decked it out

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    You should not be drinking liquids near your computer. I can tell you from personal experience that spilling on your keyboard is not fun.

Also cool stickers.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    RedBubble is such a great site. I thought I recognized those designs. Now if only it wasn't so darn expensive.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Eh, you'd think I'd have learned my lesson by now. This is MacBook #2. :( The first one lost its life to redbull.

I drink stuff next to computers all the time. Even one's I am working on! I just remember to cover up what I drink. Or in the case of cans, not knock it over in the first place.

On topic, I really want that eeveeloution sticker. Guess I'll have to go take a look at what's offered on this new (to me at least) site!

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Well, nicely done. I would do that so that no one knows I'm using a freaking apple products . Geez these MacBooks are expensive here.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Aw dude, that looks awesome! Where were you able to find all those stickers and decals? Are there good stores that specialize in that sort of merch?

Looks so good :) My Macbook Air looks plain and boring compared to yours.

Sirfetch’d

I've considered having stickers on my laptop but I have seriously no idea where to put them!!

Spoiler:

help, i want to put some stickers someplace without ruining the sexy hewlett packard logo!!

That logo is so slim that you could probably fit a LOT of stickers around it while still showing it off. I think it'd look good in all honesty.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • WHERE did you get some of those stickers? It looks so cool...I'm tempted to do the same to my laptop...but I kinda like the stock standard feel...I dunno! AHK!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Oh god I LOVE IT!

SO many references!
    The Animal Crossing <3

But the Charizard with "Disobey" is probably my favorite!

If I'll see someone with a laptop like this one I'll want to sit beside them and just start to talk about everything!

My old laptop had a bunch of Mario sticker's. A girl who sat next to me said "Oh I love the green dinosaur!"...... you mean, Yoshi? XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I actually bought stickers to put on my laptop and tablet and stuff after I saw this. :( also because i was mad at the dog for breaking something (don't judge). i think i might actually see about getting a phone case here cause hhhhng

Years
  • I don't know why, but I've never felt like I needed to decorate my laptop D: if I wanted to, there'd be a lot I could deck it with

Back