• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a Developer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMFiend420_the_Dragonite

The Ultimate Dragonite
Years
  • Not sure if this in the right spot, if it isn't please feel free to move it ^.^
    Basically,I am (helping) create a 2D Pokemon MORPG with a REAL TIME battle system, I don't wanna give too many details away, and I'm not the owner of the project, however,we are looking for one more developer like me, preferably someone who can rip sprites, and has mapping abilities with either rom hacking or an RPG Maker. We'd rather someone active as the team is, and hopefully same timezone, if this is something you think you'd be interested in, message me here or add me on Skype @ CMFiend420 :) and I can give you all the details you need.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back