• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red Vs. Blue Battle Royale

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Red Vs. Blue Battle Royale
    What is this?: This is a Pokemon Showdown "http://pokemonshowdown.com/" tourney. This is not a reliccastle tourney this is a side tourney made by yours truly Slyarch.

Info : People shall register for this tourney by giving us your Pokemon Showdown name and any other info. you might want to give us, such as I would say my username on Pokemon Showdown is YellowBanana567 "yes this is my real username." After this me and some others who will help out on this can start pairing players we will pair according to Showdown ratings so please make sure to include your rating when you are going to join. The tier of this game is UU. This is a singles tourney!

To join: Please comment something like this...

Username: ********
    Player Rating: *****
    */Stand for characters.
    To help out on this tourney I will need 3 people to help out in pairing and as a referee. If you want to help Me out doing this job Please let me know by telling us in the comments and then I will randomly pick 3 people to be referees for the tourney. Note: The selection is randomized.

Rules:

If any cheating or abusive behavior is reported or seen you will be sent out of the tourney.

I shall also inform you that this is an annual tourney and a DATE will be decided as soon as we see we have enough members too run this tourney.
    Pairings
    Pairings will be announced for the 2015/2016 tourney as soon as we have enough members to play.

In the future we may host a Smash tourney, but I will see.
    You can find the reliccastle thread here! http://reliccastle.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=535&pid=14133#pid14133

Thanks if you decide to join~Slyarch/Creator of Pkmn Hierarchy

Back