• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    I like this game alot and the way its coming along. Now by Sprite varients can you be more specific? Do you mean different poses?

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    Ooh, you're making a game from scratch. Can you put some orchestrated music in? I love orchestrated crap. Is this going to be strictly things that have already been in pokemon? Or, will it have custom-made areas? That'd be nice. After going through every game, finding out there's even more. Oh, and sidequests. Need lotsa those. Yeeeup.

EDIT: Oh, and if another Pokemon comes out in the time it takes for you to make this, will you include the new regions?

Last edited:

Toph

Tower Tycoon Miles Here :D
    Years
  • new regions

EDIT: Oh, and if another Pokemon comes out in the time it takes for you to make this, will you include the new regions?[/QUOTE]

look at Captain Arcanes first post you can view the prototype worldmap.
    and wich regions the game concludes: any region (except for Poketopia)

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    EDIT: Oh, and if another Pokemon comes out in the time it takes for you to make this, will you include the new regions?

He also said it's not the final version.

Notice: Prototype.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • EDIT: Oh, and if another Pokemon comes out in the time it takes for you to make this, will you include the new regions?

and wich regions the game concludes: any region (except for Poketopia)[/quote]

If that happens then yes I will.

Toph

Years
  • QUOTE - Captain Arcane

If that happens then yes I will.[/QUOTE]

oh, you were talking about new games ? well, i don't think nintendo is gonna make a new pokemon game in the near future.

and i made a custom map too, i thought it could be the island where mew resides. i named it 'mew island' but its your game so you can choose.
    remember it's just a prototype island map, i'm still working on it.
    i'm also working on a secret map for Jirachi, it's like a maze, and you'll need to start a sidequest to get there (also obtained every Hoenn badge and Hoenn pokemon league victory). i can also design the pokemon league(s) if you like.

NOTE: i also saved this pic as a .JEPG. i will send the complete version of his map to captain arcane in .BMP or .PNG formats.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    "Wow" is the only word I can say after viewing all the screenshots. It is reaaly going to be the biggest and the best hack of all time. I dreamed about a "total hack" and what I see is even an "over-total hack" :D. And, like many people here, I hated groups of three or four houses called "towns". The Pokémon world is going to be more realistic than ever! Good luck!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    "Wow" is the only word I can say after viewing all the screenshots. It is reaaly going to be the biggest and the best hack of all time. I dreamed about a "total hack" and what I see is even an "over-total hack" :D. And, like many people here, I hated groups of three or four houses called "towns". The Pokémon world is going to be more realistic than ever! Good luck!

This isn't a hack, why do people keep on making that mistake?

Lucario rocks

Mmm... Crispy
    Years
  • Game, not a hack

Pokemon the Lost world is not a hack it is a online game, Also the Games Showcase also says that games here are NOT hacks.

If it was hack then Captain Arcane wouldn't be able to include every region (except poketopia)

Toph

Years
  • "hack" ?! LOL

this is not a screenshot, its a prototype map that i made for the game.
    second, this is not a 'hack' its a game designed and created by Captain Arcane and his team (look at the first post).

please, chech all posts (escpecially the first one) before posting replies. thank you.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Well, I got to say. If you made that map, than its the best exact replica of that route in hoenn. But, if you say that you made it, then I will believe you, but theres only one problem....almost each legendary is going to have their anime story involved in t he game. So instance, mew will first appear at New Island, where Mewtwo was cloned.

Toph

Years
  • FINISHED - Mew island map - 01 - Tree Of Beginning Bonus.

here, i've finished mew island, there are many vace entrences, they lead into a cave (i'm working on the labyrinth map) the only exit that leads to mew is the far top right. follos that path and you should find the 'temple' and forest.
    this is the Tree Of Beginning (as seen in pokemon movie 8 "Lucario and the mystery of Mew") i'm also working on the tree of beginning map

Capt. Arcane, tell me if you like this idea, i can make other maps, just contact me. thanks.

[i've saved the map in a .jpeg format to prevent stealing my custom work!]

Mapper Toph.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back