• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NEW One Above

TY

^ says that the flow is a virus instead of a drug, while it clearly is one

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    < certainly did say its a kind of virus a long long time ago, but ^ insists that its a drug. < shall officially announce that it can be spreaded through many ways, god knows where ^ took my top-secret information from though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • ^'s avatar is from a series I really should get back to. And at this rate I should probably start from the beginning; good thing I only got like one or two episodes into season 2 XD

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Tells me to make sure to search the entire name if I was to add them on Skype.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    ^ is named after a purple dinosaur with lots of imagination who always goes and visits kids after school and when they need him.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    ^ seemed to have listened to < and have a square avatar.

Back