• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
SHINY DODUO!

YES!!! Guess what guys, yesterday I got my first legit shiny on Pearl, it was a shiny doduo in a swarm, it was my second doduo to appear. And whats funnier, it wasnt even in a shiny spot... I wasn't using cheats either...

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
i cant w8 for d/p(stupid europe getting every thing last x( and so u know dis time im back for good people...............(long cheer)...........yay

I personally don't see what the problem is, D/P come out this friday in europe, and if you're so pissed about it then why didn't you just import?

Lol no fufu i didn't get a new shiny, i may have got a shiny absol today, but my chain broke at 35, i'm gonna try again for it inna bit but it may be a bit harder to chain this time because i'm kinda distracted by the last HP book (reading it right now :))

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Yo, everybody! I'm currently having no luck with my Shiny Ralts... (annoying Bidoof... though I did chain 15 Kirlia's before the chain broke!), and haven't searched today cause of a headache I've had. Well, I'm about to start in a bit, so I'll see ya, and congratulations to those who got any new Shinies.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
well i already pre-order it ok anyway..........ive done it finally got a shiny squirtle .....(yay)i hatched 22 egg and restarted it 19 times wow(never forget ur magmar and or camerupt =)

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I'm narrowing my targets even further, just because I feel the need to. Most people say history repeats itself, and I hope it's the same situation for me...you see, for me to get a shiny Latias, I first need to get a Timid or Modest Latias with flawless IVs in Special Attack and Speed in Emerald. I've already stated this before, I believe...yeah, I know I'm being superstitious, almost illogical, but you start believing in illogical things when you hunt for a shiny for ten months like I have...so, basically, all I'm doing on my third gen games for now is soft resetting for a good natured/IV'd Latias.

I'm still hunting for Turtwig and Piplup on Pearl and a certain fossil on Diamond. Good luck, everyone.

Last edited:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
-.- I'm still having no luck with Ralts... but on the bright side, I did manage to get my highest chain yesterday night, or today, to be more correct, 56 chained Ralts, but broken by my archnemesis, Bidoof!! But I still won't give up! (*o*) So many Ralts...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I am back to being on most of the time now. I have been looking for my shiny Bagon for a while but am more interested in getting D/P. Only have to wait 2 days now. Which shiny legendary looks better. That is going to decide which game i get first.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
hey can i join the SHC?? i have many shinies and im a really cool person =)

Ok, what Shiny Pokemon do u have?

EDIT: Btw rapid_whalelord u have to have 30 posts in here which isnt hard, same goes for u ZaChAttAck101. But I think MetalMario better answer this.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
so far i Have the following shinies:
dratini, ponyta, bagon, porygon-z, machop, torchic, altaria, manaphy, nidoking, buneary, charmander, eevee, leafeon, marill, tyranitar, mewtwo, poliwrath, shinx, giratina, ditto, arcanine, turtwig, elekid, scyther, sableye, flygon, medicham, croconaw, kecleon, shellder, piplup, snubbull, milotic, kingdra, squirtle, golbat, doduo, luxray, vulpix, charizard, chansey, togepi, tyrogue, lapras, croagunk, wurmple, shuckle, mew, treecko, geodude, whismur, duskull, carvanha, entei raikou suicune(all legit), latias, latios, lugia, deoxys, rayquaza, darkrai(legit E4 glitch)
palkia, azelf, octillery, shaymin(legit E4 glitch) oddish, remoraid, feraligatr, mightyena, alakazam, ampharos, ninetales, gengar, girafarig, torterra, nidoqueen, zangoose, starmie, flareon, primeape, horsea, mawile, clefable, ninjask, smoochum, politoed, ho-oh(hoenn) pachirisu, gyarados, snover, aerodactyl, rhyperior, and infernape....

BTW ppl they are all legit pokemon and i know they are because i would never accept illegit pokemon =(

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I doubt that every shiny you got is actually legit...it's quite easy to JUST hack for a Pokemon to be shiny. I mean, what's stopping anyone from hacking their game to getting to Navel Rock to get a shiny Ho-oh, AND hacking for it to be shiny? Would it not look completely legit? As long as I don't give it some weird nickname, give it 31 IVs in all stats, or catch it with a questionnable ID, no one could ever tell the difference. A smart hacker is one that will hack to make sure it will look legit as possible, and I'm beginning to believe that you've just been duped.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
they arent hacked!!!they are all legit!!! =( i would never lie about hacked pokemon and besides i dont even know how to use the AR!!! all those ppl i have received shinies from have legit ID's and OT's and not the ones that would be considered suspicious and all!!! if you dont believe then thats fine with me!!! im not here to be a show-off i just wanted to join with my legit shinies soo i guess its whatever from here on...This is why i want to become a shiny hunter as well!!! all the shinies i have were cloned and all given to me from a friend who received shinies from other ppl who wanted them cloned!!!

Besides just because i have alot doesnt mean they were hacked!!! that really hurts to think someone doesnt believe you just because they own soo many shinies!!!

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
It's not because you have so many; it's simply the type of shinies you have.

Do you TRULY believe anyone with a legit shiny Manaphy would actually trade it? NO ONE would trade that, even if they wanted it to be cloned. They only way they would trade it is IF that person is known throughout that particular board as being a trustworthy person.

Furthermore, you SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW. How can you honestly believe you got legitimate shiny Entei, Suicune, AND Raikou? How do you know they're not hacked? The same thing is with Ho-oh. Sure, it might not have a suspicious ID or OT, and sure, it might not have been captured in a weird area, but there is absolutely nothing stopping someone from just hacking THE ACTUAL HO-OH (or Lugia, Deoxys, even Mew [btw, if you're shiny Mew is English, it's hacked]) to be shiny. The only thing that prevents people from doing this is if they didn't have a GS, but you wouldn't truly know that because as you said yourself, your friend got them in trades.

So, yeah...I could care less if you had lots of shinies. If ANYTHING, it would motivate me to get more. However, if I think they are hacked, I will say something about it. I don't see why it upsets you so much, really. If they aren't hacked (even though you probably can't tell), just say they aren't. You don't have to get emotional.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
actually i cant tell so thanks for trying to insult my intellect!!! i wasnt getting emotional i was defending my statement!!!

The legendaries dogs were caught in pokeballs in a pokemon game and the legendary ho-oh didnt they have the event to receive the item to catch the ho-oh?? for that matter, the trainer couldve easily soft resetted the game in hopes of trying to get it shiny like everyone else would do for heatran and giratina and cresselia and so on and so forth!!!

anywho sorry for making a rude statement and seeming "emotional" but i just wanted to say that the "majority" of them are legit!!! i'll look into ho-oh and the legendary dogs for you if you want!!! I just really wanna join the club and get the little member card thing that shows the shinies you own!!!

BTW the shiny manaphy owner was a trusting person because he allowed it to be cloned soo i just wanted to point that out

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
actually i cant tell so thanks for trying to insult my intellect!!!
So you're agreeing with me...?
Zach said:
i wasnt getting emotional i was defending my statement!!!
Then why do you keep yelling with three exclamation points at the end of your sentences!!! Like this!!! Why!!!

Zach said:
The legendaries dogs were caught in pokeballs in a pokemon game
In PokeBalls of WHAT game? Hm?
Zach said:
the legendary ho-oh didnt they have the event to receive the item to catch the ho-oh??
So, wait, you don't even know where the trainer got it from? If anything, it SHOULDN'T be counted as legit.
Zach said:
for that matter, the trainer couldve easily soft resetted the game in hopes of trying to get it shiny like everyone else would do for heatran and giratina and cresselia and so on and so forth!!!
Yes, it is possible that they did that, but there is also the possiblity that they simply cheated. Not many people have the patience to soft reset for shinies. Many people, however, do have the "patience" to cheat for shinies. I just think that you are a victim of a not-so-unintelligent hacker.

Zach said:
anywho sorry for making a rude statement and seeming "emotional" but i just wanted to say that the "majority" of them are legit!!!
Wait, I thought you siad ALL of them were legit? Now only a majority? -__-

Zach said:
BTW the shiny manaphy owner was a trusting person because he allowed it to be cloned soo i just wanted to point that out
WHO gave it to you? Is it a close friend that you know in real life? If it is, I'd be more inclined to believe you, but if it's one of your internet friends, I would more than likely believe that it's hacked.

Anyways, I'm going to be soft resetting for a shiny Suicune on Colosseum and playing through XD today while simultaneously soft resetting for a shiny Latias.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
ugh your confusing me... BTW im not screaming with the exclamation marks... im always putting them because its a habit i have since i use my sidekick 3 alot and always using the exclamation points... i hardly use my computer nowadays since you can go online with a sidekick... BTW i do know the events for the ho-oh(JAA event/NAvel Rock event) and yes they are all legit shinies... just like you posted above, the shiny dogs were received from the colloseum game for the gamecube...manaphy was hatched out of an egg from pokemon ranger after received through trade...

BTW have fun playing those games.... i havent played XD gale of darkness for a while now and it probably wudnt matter since my gamecube memory card is lost ={

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Ok, fine. In the end, you're the owner of those shinies...

Well, I was GOING to hunt for Suicune on Colosseum...

But my Gamecube can longer read the disc. I'm sure that it is a problem with the GC because the actual disc is fine. The only way I can possibly reset for Suicune now is on the Wii, and that'd be irrational because once you hit "Reset", it takes you all the way to the Wii Menu.

So, yeah...I'm just going to catch this Suicune to see if it has good IVs. Then I'll soft reset for Latias while playing through XD. I always wanted to try hunting for a shiny Lugia like that.

Back