• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
I don't have any you listed on the first Topic. But i'm wanting to know if you'd trade this one.

UT JP Birthday Pikachu lv.40 (12/26/08) OT: ヨコハマ ID: 12268 w/lucky egg highly curious

I got this one in trade recently, and i jusyt realised that the one i have gained EXP and the Lucky egg was taken off and replaced with a Light Ball. It's the exact one i'm asking for above. The Next level EXP 4803 with a slight amount of Green on the left. Exp. Points is 64118. You have so many Pokemon that i may not have something you need, but i figured it's worth a shot. I do have a Topic on page 2 or 3 (at the time of posting this reply) I'd really appreciate it if you could help me replace the one i have with one UT but will understand if you choose not too. Thank you for your time.
This event is not shiny right:

Skitty With Payday UT From Pokebox RUBY SAPPHIRE (E)

ckn

A Black Animator
Years
ok i got the piplup charecteristic
"loves to eat"
modest
i think that means good hp or something i dont know

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Sorry from the stat info you gave me I couldn't tell what the ev spread was :( um would you post info on Evd Typhlosion, and Evd Lugia, Evd Absol if you wouldn't mind?^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back