• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Addicting game apps

Years
  • Geometry Dash

You just can't quit till you beat all the levels. And the music is really good too. And if the normal offical levels aren't enough, how about try millions of user made levels and most of them with their own custom music?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Addicting game apps

Defense Witches.

I found this cute and crazy gem on my mother's Ipad and seeing that its one of those really anime-ish Tower defense games that my mom wouldn't ever play, I got the chance to see what this game was all about and it blew me off my mind. Tower Defense + Cute Lolis with different powers + hours of nonstop action? Everything I love about a Tower Defense game was on this gem. I even grew up liking some of the witches for some reason, especially the ones that are super useful in the later maps where things get really really serious. This is a nice game where it features a gradually increasing difficulty where everything starts out easy and the difficulty spikes do not come out very sudden. Then as the player goes on defending the land of the witches and having access to more of them, the enemies and the layouts get even more challenging to work with and it goes on and on where the player's Macro and Micro skills finally get tested in order to get those elusive S+ and no hit scores.

Also there's another great gem that I love on that same Ipad, Princess Pajama.
    Addicting game apps

A beat em up, base defense, adventure-RPG style game where you play as a prince to protect a lovable klutz of a princess from your typical evil hordes. Its another of those games where i enjoyed playing a lot because I simply love base defense games and this one had a great mix of other gameplay styles such as RPG and beat-em-ups to boot.

Back