• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Here it is everyone. The new Toto club. ^_^ Well, not new... I merged the 2 Toto clubs together. Enjoy! ^_^

OT: Oh, and this is my first merge, yay! X3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
OT: Yay! The two clubs merged. Great job Digital Phoenix! ^^ *dances*

Hiya Toto! Man I bet you loved "True Blue Swablu"! Ash was awsome in that epsiode was he? I really love that part when he wanted to try some of that "Magic Powder". XD That is okay you haven't heard of Nora Roberts. She writes romance with a twist of mystery, drama, action. XD I hope you will get your tax return soon so you can get your brand new computer. YAY! ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I have never heard of that Juice, XD
I loved True Blue Swablu!
I couldnt find my club but here it is. XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
XD. Well I am glad ya liked that epi, I am gonna get the dubbed version later when I start downloadong it ^^

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh darn! I missed her. Anyway, I knew you loved that epsiode. I am thinking about taping it when it airs again on Friday. =3 It was just too good. Well I hope to see ya sometime later this week. ^^

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Only for... an hour?! *sniffle* Aww... ;_; But anyways Toto-chan, how have you been? ^^ Notice my new grey name? *brags* XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
*huggles back*
I dont know about the Mod thing. XD
I will have a job soon too. So I cant get on as often as I used to.
But I will be on a lot more than I am now.
RIght now I can only get on if I can make it to the library.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
It sucks, having to go to the library all the time. x_X; At least you've gotten your tax return, or you're getting it. ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi Toto! Good to see you!

totodile said:
Well my favorite author is VC Andrews but lately I have been reading Historical(spell??) Romance XD
I think I have heard of her and I think that I have read part of one of her books. I think (I think alot XD) it was "All the Glitters" or something like that. Not very my style of book XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
A new computer?! *gasp* I want a new computer! XD This piece of junk really bugs me lately... >_>; *stabs it* *compooper catches fire* Oops. ^_^;

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Peach said:
Hi Toto! Good to see you!

I think I have heard of her and I think that I have read part of one of her books. I think (I think alot XD) it was "All the Glitters" or something like that. Not very my style of book XD
Yeah her stories are a bit.. twisted I would say.

Digital Phoenix said:
A new computer?! *gasp* I want a new computer! XD This piece of junk really bugs me lately... >_>; *stabs it* *compooper catches fire* Oops. ^_^;
XD! The one I have now is 5 years old and the harddrive only comes on every other time so I have to turn it off and then back on for it to work, then it gets hot very quickly. UGH! XD!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Oh... looks like you need the new computer more. XD I'd still like a new one though... ;_;

Have you got your new kitty cats yet? XD;

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I hope da taxes come soon, Toto. XD That way, you'll get da new computer sooner. ^^
BTW, i'm glad you liked "True Blue Swablu!". ^^ I liked that epasode a lot, too. ;) It was sooo touching. ^^ It's one of my favorites.
Wow...Your old computer is 5 years old? XD Cool! ^^ It's nice it's been working well for that long. ;) It's a pitty it broke, though...:(
But, at least your getting a new computer. XD Soo, everything's gonna be OK. ^^
~Jirachu

Back