• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] I need someone I can trust to trade with then trade back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    I have a scithor or whatever his name is and I want to evolve him into scizor but I need to trade him then trade him back to me and I need someone I can trust to do that my friend code is 0190 2330 9689 my ign is Johnny just reply to me here if you can

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    I mean I can do that but how would you tell who you can or cannot trust?

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I have a scithor or whatever his name is and I want to evolve him into scizor but I need to trade him then trade him back to me and I need someone I can trust to do that my friend code is 0190 2330 9689 my ign is Johnny just reply to me here if you can

You can trust anyone on this site. If your paranoid, pick someone with a lot of posts (100+), because anyone that's conned anybody els has been banned from the site :)

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    I don't mind helping you out either - You can normally tell by peoples trade reviews if they are trustworthy on not, as other traders will leave feedback on that sort of stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back