• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Poke'Generator!~

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
Years
  • it looks like an unscrammbled scrammbled egg with wings (or a rooster if you don't want me to be creative)

Dracolite(dream pokemon). Dragon/Ice (dream combo) Lives mainly in Antartica and northern Canada and Russia. Likes extremely snowy areas (less visability) Its scales have the ability to reflect any colour. If seen flying through a rainbow, you will be blessed with eternal happiness (or something like that)

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • it looks like an unscrammbled scrammbled egg with wings (or a rooster if you don't want me to be creative)

Dracolite(dream pokemon). Dragon/Ice (dream combo) Lives mainly in Antartica and northern Canada and Russia. Likes extremely snowy areas (less visability) Its scales have the ability to reflect any colour. If seen flying through a rainbow, you will be blessed with eternal happiness (or something like that)

Your dream dragon, you've explained this to me. Looks like, well, a dragon.
    And can people stop comparing Pokemon created with ones that already exist?

Parakin
    Water-Flying
    Was wings and a pouch, like a kangaroo pouch. And big ears.

Eos Aduro

Years
  • Um, like a big black arrowhead with wings and big eyes. And Pnguinpal, stop saying my ideas are just another Pokemon with slight changes. I mean, Bronzong with hair, c'mon.

Deirik
    Normal
    Has long thin legs and big eyes. White spots on its sides.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • A dog like pokemon.

Heaenin
    Poisin
    This pokemon is a shade of red (maybe vermillon..) that has ears drooping down to its toes.

Eos Aduro

Years
  • A standing up kind of rabbit, with big feet, and really long ears (Duh). And green eyes.

Terrbou
    Ground-Dark
    Has long claws, and little black eyes.

Eos Aduro

Years
  • Hmmm, kind of like, a ball of brambles for a body, and its head has lots of spikes. And it levitates. Oh, and Manaphy, a dog like Pokemon isnt very descriptive.

Orliath
    Rock-Steel
    One of the fossil Pokemon, it has spikes of its sides, and a flat back.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Your Pokemon would look like a Submarine/giant shark.

OK Mine's name is Platicat
    Water/Normal
    Can swim, lay eggs, and purr.

Eos Aduro

Years
  • Im gyessing a weird cat-platypus mix. With like, mega fangs and claws.

Sweaso
    Dark
    Is tube like and furry

Eos Aduro

Years
  • Some kind of rock-bird. Like the clay pigeons at shooting ranges. Oh, thats not a very good sign...

Rebenot
    Fire-Dark
    Has cannons on shoulders and four legs.

Back