• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goldenrod Breeding Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hmm, I can't think of any items I need at the moment. As you know I'm always looking for extra master balls haha. Do you have any 5IV Pokes for trade? I'm also looking for Regenerator Slowpoke and HA Poliwag.

Hey I have both HA pokemons that you are looking for, do you want them in 5IVs at their most favoured nature (Bold for Slowpoke and Modest for Poliwag)?

Can I change my requests to below?
Adamant Shield Dust Weedle: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Honedge: Quiet No Guard 31/31/31/31/31/xx (hope you are able to breed quiet for this...)

Let me know so that I can work on them!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hey I have both HA pokemons that you are looking for, do you want them in 5IVs at their most favoured nature (Bold for Slowpoke and Modest for Poliwag)?

Can I change my requests to below?
Honedge: Quiet No Guard 31/31/31/31/31/xx (hope you are able to breed quiet for this...)

Let me know so that I can work on them!

Bold for slowpoke and modest for poliwag sound great. I cannot breed quiet honedge unfortunately. Would you want an Adamant one, or something else on my list? Currently I'm breeding safari ball kangaskhan and quiet numel with 0 speed IVs

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
I already have a 5IV Axew, so I can't say I am very interested. Anything else you have to trade? Also I don't have any ralts available yet for trade
okay, I got a 5iv shiny slurpuff and a 5 or 6 iv shiny typhlosion. That could get me the scyther? I actually want just the Scyther if u want to trade for my 5 iv shiny slurpuff

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
okay, I got a 5iv shiny slurpuff and a 5 or 6 iv shiny typhlosion. That could get me the scyther? I actually want just the Scyther if u want to trade for my 5 iv shiny slurpuff

Sure ill trade for the shiny slurpuff. Do you mind telling me the nature and IV spread of slurpuff? I can get started on breeding Scyther tonight.

Years
Bold for slowpoke and modest for poliwag sound great. I cannot breed quiet honedge unfortunately. Would you want an Adamant one, or something else on my list? Currently I'm breeding safari ball kangaskhan and quiet numel with 0 speed IVs

Hi dhogan, quiet numel with 0 speed IVs sounds good to me.

I shall update my requests for the following:
Quiet Numel: 31/x/31/31/31/0

FYI both Slowpoke and Poliwag are ready to trade :D let me know when you are done.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Sure ill trade for the shiny slurpuff. Do you mind telling me the nature and IV spread of slurpuff? I can get started on breeding Scyther tonight.

Sweet, the nature is jolly and its ability is unburdened
it had all perfect ivs except special attack.
My fc is 1822-2067-7716 and my name is Mangert
Can the scyther be shiny?
and make sure its 6 iv and adamant technition
Thanks buddy

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Sweet, the nature is jolly and its ability is unburdened
it had all perfect ivs except special attack.
My fc is 1822-2067-7716 and my name is Mangert
Can the scyther be shiny?
and make sure its 6 iv and adamant technition
Thanks buddy

I don't breed from shininess, so I can't make the Scyther shiny. And I have a 5IV adamant technician for trade, which is what you originally asked for, and the 6th IV isn't necessary for Scyther. If you don't want to trade that is fine, just let me know.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
I don't breed from shininess, so I can't make the Scyther shiny. And I have a 5IV adamant technician for trade, which is what you originally asked for, and the 6th IV isn't necessary for Scyther. If you don't want to trade that is fine, just let me know.
Oh no! lol I want to trade! so its a deal? I need ur friend code

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Oh no! lol I want to trade! so its a deal? I need ur friend code

My FC is 1693-1902-2394. My IGN is Dave. I will need your FC and IGN. Hopefully we can find a time to trade in the next couple days

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Shop closed while trying to fix university 3ds wifi issues. Feel free to continue to make offers, but availability to make trades will be limited.

I did SR for a Thunderus, which is available for trade if you have the ability to clone:
Timid 31/xx/30/29/31/31 (HP ICE) Masterball

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Adding a few Pokes, my internet situation isn't fixed but I can get online at certain times for trades :D

Virizion (caught by me in a masterball in ORAS): 31/30/31/xx/31/31. Jolly UT
Bagon: Sheer Force Naive. 31/31/31/31/31/31. Dragon Dance

Torchic: Adamant Speed Boost. 31/31/31/xx/31/31. EM: Baton Pass, Reversal, Endure, Counter (unsure on the last one)
Charmander: Jolly or Adamant. 31/31/31/xx/31/31. EM: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Flare Blitz
Darumaka: Adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31.
Poliwag (HA): Modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31.
Slowpoke (HA): Bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31.
Bulbasaur: Bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31. Giga Drain
Noibat: Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31. Tailwind
Snivy (HA): Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31. Bunch of Egg moves that I can't remember :P

I may have bred a few more but I can't think at the moment. Hope someone in interested in the Bagon, it needs a good home :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Added Tyrunt Jolly/Adamant: 31/31/31/xx/31/31. Dragon Dance, Fire/Ice/Thunder Fang

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Added (caught in ORAS by me):

Heatran: Sassy 31/31/31/31/31/02 HP ICE

This Heatran could be pretty great for trick room teams. It isn't the most common Heatran set but could still be useful :D

Still looking for master balls. If you want Leftovers and/or 5IV Pokes for a Master Ball, please let me know!!!

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
In advance of Hidden ability Tyrunt being released tomorrow, I am taking requests for 5IV HA Tyrunts (Dragon Dance, Ice/Fire/Thunder Fang). I will have 5IV HA Tyrunts bred by Saturday, so please make your trade offers so I know how many to breed. I won't be breeding for females unless a trade offer blows me away (like a MASTER BALL ;D).

In your offer, please state:
1. Jolly or Adamant
2. Availability on Saturday and Sunday from 1-4 PM (GMT -5). Otherwise we will have to schedule a time next week.

Looking for 5IV Pokes that aren't on my list (bonus points for being in cool balls), Master Balls, and any other offers.

I did just read this on serebii.net

Following the reveal over the past two weeks, rankings for the Battle of Hoenn have been posted on the Global Link. With this, a note came stating that the distribution of Tyrunt is not to begin today but will rather begin on February 17th following the standard maintenance. This is currently listed for Japan, but will likely be the case in the west. The Tyrunt is Level 10 with its Hidden Ability of Sturdy with the moves Tail Whip, Tackle, Roar and Stomp. We'll bring more as it comes.

Is it delayed or not?

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I did just read this on serebii.net

Following the reveal over the past two weeks, rankings for the Battle of Hoenn have been posted on the Global Link. With this, a note came stating that the distribution of Tyrunt is not to begin today but will rather begin on February 17th following the standard maintenance. This is currently listed for Japan, but will likely be the case in the west. The Tyrunt is Level 10 with its Hidden Ability of Sturdy with the moves Tail Whip, Tackle, Roar and Stomp. We'll bring more as it comes.

Is it delayed or not?

Darn, thats a bummer, but thanks for the info. At least we get HA Emboar as consolation haha.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Hey bro just replying to your thread from mine you want HA snorunt can I have your dritini adamant with egg moves dragon dance and extreme speed please and its 5IV

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hey bro just replying to your thread from mine you want HA snorunt can I have your dritini adamant with egg moves dragon dance and extreme speed please and its 5IV

Sure, that trade sounds good to mine. I will start breeding that request today. What times are you usually available to trade? Since we are on opposite ends of the world, I might not be available to trade at any reasonable time (for you) until Tuesday because I won't have much access to wifi.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Breeding HA Tyrunts right now. Reserve yours today!!!

5IV, Dragon Dance, Ice/Thunder/Fire Fang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back