• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Terrors of Arceus [Rated T] (IC)

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her
    • space~
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    AURORA // GODDESS
    day.02, rinea
    9decdaa0-22ab-45e9-84f0-63a43872568e_zps624aa3aa.jpg

Once Jade began to calm, Aurora pushed off her knees to regain her standing position. She hoped that her words provided some kind of comfort to the scientist, but didn't feel very confident that they did. The only thing the Goddess was focused on now was finding the woman who did this to their Pokemon. Raiden was also riled up by the sight of broken egg shells, his own furry was well hidden, but his eyes burned with it.

The addition of Roary was a pleasant shift from the murder scene. Although, as Aurora watched him play with a shell, she couldn't help, but feel a little sick. The new born didn't even realize what had happened to his siblings. Here he was, playing innocently, completely oblivious to the troubles the group now faced. Raiden cracked a faint smile at the new born, even he was touched by his innocence. Hopefully, Roary could remain that way. At least for a little while. There were enough sad and fearful Pokemon back on the dying planet that the team had left behind, Rinea wasn't to be like that. Aurora had taken on the responsibility of Goddess to protect and repopulate a planet full of healthy and happy Pokemon, she would not allow some stranger to ruin that.

Aurora began to zone out a little, watching Roary play, but her attention was soon drawn to the fire being put out. After the last of the embers sizzled out, the woman began picking up the scattered egg shells. There weren't many pieces, so it only took a few minutes to gather them. Afterwards, Aurora dug a small hole and filled it with the shells. She gently covered them with soil and placed a stone over top the freshly turned dirt. There were no words said by her, just a few brief moments of silence before she stood.

Even though watching Roary was an uplifting experience, Aurora began searching for more signs of the woman they were after. She didn't feel safe with a helpless new born crawling about, especially after knowing what this stranger was capable of. "Jade, I think Roary should return to his Pokeball and us to our mission. We must find the culprit who did this." Her voice seemed worn and broken, no doubt the result of today's attack. Raiden gave a nod in agreement and patted the new born on the head, a faint smile on his face.​

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Jade Stone
    Hopeless.

"Aurora, It's hopeless. There's no more trail. The path stops here. I'm assuming she flew on her flygon." She looked back at the goddess. "Remember this: No one else is supposed to be here. No one but us. It is safe to assume anyone else here is affiliated with that thief." She turned back toward the little pokemon, before trying to smooth down his soft fur. When she failed to do so, and got shocked in the process, she returned the pup to his pokeball. "He's already very powerful. Not many pokemon know thunderbolt before their first battle. He should be able to handle himself when he's older." She returned Amber to her pokeball, too. "Aurora, it is up to you if we go back. But tracking her any further will be next to impossible. We need to focus on getting more pokemon here." She finally looks the goddess straight in the eyes for once. "Maybe we should get some pokemon to fly us around? We could be able to catch up to that flygon." The scientist looked hopeful at the idea of work.

"It's your call either way. I haven't forgotten what we are supposed to do, but we can't do much for now."

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her
    • space~
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    AURORA // GODDESS
    day.02, rinea

The Goddess didn't really know what to say at that moment. She was pumped, ready to find this thieving murderer and find out why she had done what she had done. On the other hand, she knew it would be foolish to disappear off into the forest, not knowing what direction to go and possibly getting lost in the process. "Yes, if we run into any others on this planet, I would advise that we proceed with caution." Aurora turned her attention to the baby Pokemon, she watched as Jade attempted to fix his fur, but failed in doing so. A light giggle escaped her pale lips, it was hard to remain serious with the little guy around. "Yea, even though we lost some, I believe Roary will do an excellent job at surviving." The mention of the lost Pokemon they had experienced gave the woman a knot in her stomach, but knowing that at least one had made it and two on the way returned some hope to her heart.

Aurora thought for a few minutes, trying to decide what the best course of action would be, her hand cupped around her chin as she stared at the ground. "It is probably best to return to camp. Like you said, the trail has gone cold. There's no point in running around the forest, blind." The woman looked up at the scientist. "Yes, a flying Pokemon would be a great help, but before we go creating more. I think we should set up a more secure base. Being out in the open doesn't seem like a good idea, not after this." For a moment her wide eyes drifted over to the pile of buried egg shells. "I think we should go back to camp and talk more there. Away from any ears that may be listening. We still don't know what kind of equipment this woman has." The Goddess said quietly, her strength fading from all of the stress that had accumulated over the course of just a few hours. Raiden partner walked over beside her, ready to begin their trek back to camp.​

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Jade Stone
    Returning.

The scientist nodded, and they began backtracking. Part-way back, however, Jade felt herself staring down a side path, as if an invisible force was telling her something was there. She glanced at her goddess before darting down the side path. She ran down the path, ignoring a whisper in her head to stop and turn back. When the path opened up to a clearing, Jade stopped in her tracks. In front of her, she saw something she never thought she would find on this planet. A pokemon.

Sigilyph. A Sigilyph. Jade just stared ahead at the ancient pokemon. The Sigilyph was different in color, having pure white wings. Everything else was normal about it. The pokemon was perched on top of a broken stone building, crumbling away as time went on. This pokemon had clearly been here awhile. Jade suddenly had a thought. I was told that the government created this world. But this is proof that this world has been inhabited by people and pokemon before. But HOW?

The Sigilyph flew closer towards the scientist, but she felt no fear. A look of trust was in the pokemon's eye as it gazed at the pokeballs on her belt. Suddenly, it sucked itself inside one, capturing itself. The bottom of the pokeball turned red to match the top. She picked it up and stared at it. Why had it brought her here?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Galicia Stone
    Day 02
    Fatal Fallacies

As soon as my Flygon turns into an innocent looking Castform, I use the machine from before and switch myself to a red head. Afterwards, I take out some food from the pack so we can both eat. I turn on the Debug App to hear what the others are doing.

I feel so helpless being a Castform. Cute, but now I can't fly.

"Suck it up. I let you pick it, so now that's your problem."

She rolled her eyes as I pass her some bacon with berries. I help myself to some actual edible fried eggs with toast. So far, they've finally given up on catching up to me (which is like they actually have brains.) The bad news is that they'll only trust their little band instead of everyone else. Now I have to think of something else. I smile.

I know that look Galicia. You've thought of something, no?

"Yes. The only way to do this is to mingle in and catch some pokemon."

You're not going to give me away, now are you?

"Don't kid yourself. Luckily it was Eric's idea to bring me some Nest Balls and Premier Balls."

But didn't our superiors say it was...

"I know. Illegal to catch pokemon unless you will kill it right away. So what? I work my own way."

She sighs, and clearly that means I won. I stop the app on my NavGear and we both get up.

"Might as well start now."

She nods in her Castform glamour and we both journey across the woods. After a while of undead silence, Flygon, I mean Castform begins to speak again.

So? Where to start mingling?

"Not too sure actually. But if my calculations are right, we are almost out of here..."

All of a sudden, there a rustling in the bushes. Both of us flinch and we see something emerge from there.

A Torchic appears there, looking a bit angry. That just has to be one of the most unexpected appearances that annoy me so much. Nevertheless, a fire type is a good pokemon to cover that ice weaknesses of Flygon.

"Say, you want to join us? I promise we'll come across more humans soon, and maybe you can make new friends."

For a second, it just stood there with its same face. Then Torchic cries gleefully and the face transformed to a joyous look. I smile without even thinking. Poor thing. Better be glad I'm not in a killing mood right now.

"Sure. Go Nest Ball!"

The ball hits Torchic and captures it. Score! Then I summon the pokemon back out.

"Sorry Castform. You're going back in."

Shoot...

As soon as Flygon came back in, Torchic began pecking my knee. Yep. This was going to be a long walk as I emerge to the open.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her
    • space~
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    AURORA // GODDESS
    day.02, rinea

As the group made their way back to camp, Aurora caught the glance that Jade had given her before the scientist darted off down a side path. "Jade!" The Goddess called out, "Where are you going?" She shouted as she followed the woman. The Lucario that was walking with the two girls quickly went after his partner.

The pink haired woman and her partner arrived at a clearing, not too long after the scientist. What they saw shocked them both and left them speechless. They were staring at a Sigilyph who was perched on top a crumbing structure. The Pokemon flew off it's perch and headed towards Jade. Aurora felt no need to react to the approaching Sigilyph nor did Raiden. They watched in amazement as the Pokemon sucked itself inside of a Pokeball that the scientist had. Neither one of them spoke for a few minutes. The Goddess stood there, trying to figure out how a Sigilyph got onto Rinea. The planet was suppose to be newly created and the team that she had arrived with, the only ones to inhabit the world. How did a Pokemon, unrelated to her group,
    get here?

"Jade...." She finally spoke, although it was low in volume. "H-How are there other Pokemon here? I don't understand... We were suppose to be the only ones... Now we're finding other humans and Pokemon... I... I just don't get it." Aurora stood there, not sure what to think anymore. The responsibility of being a Goddess of a new planet was already a heavy weight to bare, now, there were a hundred different questions that needed answers and the woman had no idea where to begin.​

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Galicia Stone
    Day 02
    The Meet and Greet

"Before we continue-" I dig on my pocket until I found a translator. "-Might as well give you one of these things."

The Torchic cried gleefully as I adjusted the translator on it.

"Say something."

I'm a female if you should know.

"Okay. A female Torchic. Does that mean more pokemon inhabited this place?"

She puts on a pose.

Course we did. Your world is too dead if I do say so myself. So what do you contribute to Rinea?

"I'm not one of them big shots. I'm actually a pioneer. Not a scientist or god stuff."

I was considering telling her who I really am but the lie came out before I could make my mind. I guess after years of lying, you just get it out like instinct. Plus, everything needs to be convincing.

Oh. You look like a person who does more than that.

I sigh. I have to deal with this anyway.

"I admit I had a street life before deciding to help out pokemon. But that was all."

Oh, a street life? How many of your kind did you jump?

This is so a chatty Torchic. I'm starting to regret giving her a translator. I nearly trip over my foot when I see three humans and some pokemon.

Humans? Let's see what they're up too!

Before I can do anything, she goes and follows the bunch.

I must say that the boy looks a bit plain. You gals look as tough as nails though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Jade Stone
    Reveals of the Ancien.

"Aurora, this planet has been around a lot longer than we know." Jade turns back towards her friend. "But we can... Make the best of this... New information." Jade was struggling under the strain of talking again. Her old habits were surfacing, as old habits die hard. With the way her brain seemed to be hooked up, she always struggled with talking to humans. Pokemon, however, were another story. So Jade threw back out her Sigilyph back out to talk to him. "Do you know how long you have been here?" She questioned him. Then, he spoke. "I am well aware I have been her since the dawn of Pokemon itself!" He spoke with a french accent, and he ignored the look of shock on his new leader's face. "I was told to wait here, to await the one who could hear the voices of the prophecies!" Ever time he got riled up, his wings would give an extra flutter. "You could here them then, descendant of the Stones? Although they do not really speak, they led you here. You trusted yourself, and whatever force beckoned you!" Suddenly, his pokeball was lifted in the air by a white glow. "I still do not understand what this is, but I felt as though I was meant to enter it." Jade finally spoke up.

"I did feel them. The gentle pull towards these ruins filled my mind, unable to think much else. So I followed it here." She said simply. "Now, what may I call you?"

"My name is Ancien, as I am of an ancient race of pokemon. My last friend gave it to me before he fled Silyph. That is our name for this place." He glanced back at the ruins. "My old home is no more, all relics and legends long forgotten, 'til the dawn of destruction. I assume Arceus is back already. Gives me so little time to prepare you." He said the last part as he closed his eye. Suddenly, a ball of dark energy hurled towards him, but with a swish of his wing, it was gone.

"FOOLS! Your days are numbered! Sulk in the shadows all you want, but no amount of foul planning or backstabbing will stop me!" His wings flared a terrifyingly eerie green glow, along with his eye. A shadow off in the corner moved, and a unknown creature faced them.

"Beware the sister who walks a shadowed path, who tries to doom the world without meaning to. The one who is remembered like a piece of ice." The pokemon melted into the shadows once more.

"A real prophecy for once? You can't be all bad...." The flying pokemon murmured as he returned himself.

"W-what now?"

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her
    • space~
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    AURORA // GODDESS
    day.02, rinea

Aurora was baffled by the new information that was presented to her. Why would the government lie to them about the age of the planet? Why not just tell them the truth? It'd not like that fact would have made a difference, except to prepare the team better. Now they were running into Pokemon and humans alike, shocked and confused by the sightings. "I wonder how long it has been around..." She mumbled as her blue-purple eyes glanced around, before her orbs locked onto the Sigilyph that was now outside it's pokeball. The Goddess listened closely, quite shocked at what she heard. "The dawn of Pokemon?" The woman murmured under her breath. Rinea was that old?

Aurora was speechless as the ancient Pokemon and the scientist conversed. This was all so much for her. Prophecies? Descendant of Stones? Dawn of Destruction? What did it all mean?

Suddenly, a ball of darkness hurdled their way, but the Sigilyph swiftly took care of it with a swish of his wing. The abrupt appearance of the energy sphere made the pink haired woman jump, her hands few over her gasping mouth. "What was that!" She said in a startled voice, but shortly after she spoke the shadowy creature had words of it's own, which only confused the woman even more.

Once the Sigilyph went back into it's pokeball, Aurora stood there for a few minutes, unsure of what to do next. Raiden gently nudged the woman that stood beside him, trying to encourage her to speak. "I-I...ummm...." She was at a lost for words, but the contact from her partner seemed to remind her that there was another waiting on her. "Jade, what do you think this all means?" She began, quiet and unsure. "The Pokemon being here, these prophecies?" Her head shook from side to side, pink strands swayed about. "I don't know what to make of it..."

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Jade Stone
    Ancien Secrets.

"Aurora, I believe them. BOTH of them." The young woman said as she glanced back at the goddess. "I can understand the prophecies in part. 'Desendant of Stones' is me, as i'm related to Steven Stone. 'Dawn of Destruction' must mean arceus returning and trying to kill off pokemon. That shadow resembled a mix only possible in legends. The descendant of Darkrai and Giratina. I believe is is you, Ancien, who showed me her true form by mistake?" She asked her new pokemon.

"Yes, yes. I may have been looking through your memories for a particular reason, when that image came to mind." The pokemon glanced back at the shadows. "You know, Jade won't bite. But you will just be happy stalking us all the time." The ancient pokemon sighed.

"I also believe she meant my lost sister. She was kidnapped in a winter storm when she was only five." Jade said as tears came to her eyes. "Every time I think of ice and snow, she comes to mind. Without fail. But why would she walk a shadowed path... Unless... No, that's not what she meant. She would never..." Jade shook her head violently.

"I have a bad feeling that my sister Topaz will be mixed up in this." She looked at the ground. "Mom would be devastated if she knew." She glanced back at the shadows. "Come on. I really wont bite."

From the shadows, a bright red form slowly materialized. The pokemon looked nothing like it did before, other than the shape of her body. Her smoky yellow hair flowed down her back, no longer standing up. Her eyes are a ghostly green, and energy of the same color coats her hands. But, all in all, she looked like a mostly normal darkrai would. She floated their, looking between humans and pokemon alike.

"You HAD to go blabbing about how I was still here!" She screeched at Ancien, Who barely flinched. "How do you think I feel when you ruin my fun! I wanted to watch their progress without telling them I was here at all!" She crossed her arms, acting very much like a teenager throwing a tantrum. Ancien just sighed.

"Your antics would not go unnoticed for long. Last time a human was here, you dumped water on his head. Then you fired dark matter at him." Ancien looked her right in the eyes. "Shadow, I did not trust you not to harm them."

"AND NOW YOU TELL THEM MY NAME! Just GREAT!" She disappears in a whirl of smoke and shadows. Well, she at least turned a dull gray to hide in the shadows.

Jade looks back at the goddess. "Looks like we get a teenage drama queen for a stalker." She said with a small giggle. "I did not even know a pokemon could act like that."

The pokemon just sighed and curled up in a ball of darkness.

picture.php

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her
    • space~
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    AURORA // GODDESS
    day.02, rinea

"Yea, I guess there would be no reason for them to lie..." Aurora spoke quietly, trying to figure out what to do with all of this new information and what it meant for her team. Although, as she listened to Jade, a few of her questions were answered. "Oh, I see, but what does the Descendants of Stone have to do with these prophecies?" The woman was glad to understand a piece of what was said, but it really only lead to more questions.

At the mention of the scientist's sister, Aurora gave a confused look at the girl. "Your sister? I'm so sorry Jade..." The woman's features turned to more of a sad look, with eyes that sought to comfort her team member. She had no idea what it was like to lose a sibling for she was an only child, but the woman could image it as being one of the most painful things to go through. "Why do you think your sister is involved? How would she even get here?" The woman spoke softly as she tried her best to hold back some of her questions, not wanting to pry too deeply into Jade's life.

The Goddess' pondering mind was interrupted by the back and forth rambles of the two new Pokemon. Aurora was quite surprised by the way they acted and especially the brightly colored one with blonde hair, a drama queen indeed. "Yea, me neither." She commented, agreeing with the scientist.​

Back