• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Define This

Years
Wow, that's an old rule. I could have sworn that was overturned ages ago, lmao

Anyways, it means that posts cannot be less than four words and/or 25 characters total. I'm not sure if there's still a section that enforces it around here, but that rule's pretty much been abolished and is no longer a forum-wide rule.

EDIT: I see it's still in effect in the Round Table. So I guess that's where you saw it?

Years
Wow, that's an old rule. I could have sworn that was overturned ages ago, lmao

Anyways, it means that posts cannot be less than four words and/or 25 characters total. I'm not sure if there's still a section that enforces it around here, but that rule's pretty much been abolished and is no longer a forum-wide rule.

EDIT: I see it's still in effect in the Round Table. So I guess that's where you saw it?

Correct.

Years
The rule refers to the lengths of your posts. It means that in order for your post to go through it needs to be at least four words/twenty-five characters long. The rule is still in effect in the Round Table because of the sections nature. Considering the nature of the discussions in the section a certain amount of quality is encouraged and expected in posts and that quality just isn't going to be found in a three word post. Truth be told, it's doubtful it'll be present in a four word post either.

Back