• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday, Fairy! c:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • messenger_sylveon_by_clasherz-d6vn3v8.png

Happy birthday to Fairy today! As a sort of polar opposite of her, it was indeed pretty tricky to work with fairies to develop a party, since I had to avoid getting moonblasted at all times, aha. Still though, getting Moonblasted was well worth the price to wish this amazing Fairy a very special birthday today, filled with loooads of Sylveons and other adorable art!

She has an aura about her that makes you wanna hang out with her, and even just speak your heart out to her, y'know? She's awfully cute and nice and a general mature person, in which, I'm even quite happy that I got to have the chance making this thread for her, as a sign of appreciation that I have for her, yknow? She also rocks at modding the Art board, so, check it out sometime if you haven't!

But yes, all and all, a very awesome and epic birthday goes to you, Jo! And have yourself a great one today; you deserved it!

My present for ya!

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I have literally poured my heart out to you in that '.' and said almost everything I had on my mind.

Happy Birthday, Jolyne. Wish I could wish you in person. Have a great party today, mmkay? Do not forget to lemme have some of the cake, though. :)

also you made a better birthday thread than I could've ever made, Shawn. good work, pal

Years
  • lol the thread is late... but hey won't hurt to post in it eh?

Have a great one, Jo! And continue to be the sweetheart that PC all knows and loves, because your aura continues to amaze those who hang around Art & Design. Plus, your creations are always beautiful, that we are lucky you're here.

And also that description from Shawn awww :3

- Hikamaru

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Happy birthday, have a sweet day, lots of presents. May everything that could cause trouble vanish in dust and may your spring of ideas for new art never end. :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Shawn makes great Celebrations threads.

I did say it over VM already, but happy birthday Jo! I think I've told you this before, but I think you're a great person and it's nice to have you on staff. Hope life doesn't get too hectic for you.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Aw, sweet Dragon, those were draining kisses not moonblasts! c;

Seriously, thank you so much for the thread, Shawn. It may be a humble post in a forum of thousands, but you still manage to make each and every one special. You guys are all too sweet for words!

Dero, we'll make that visit happen don't you worry! Imma fly you out here and hug ya something fierce bae.

So, so, so many thanks for this thread and the love in it. Keep 'em comin dears!

:')

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Happy birthday!
    peanut.001.gif

Even if you forgot that it's your birthday, you know all your friends here won't forget. Enjoy your day!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Jo <3 You're a spectacular, kind, adorable, funny, and amazing person. I think I'm pretty damn lucky I ever got to meet you in person, cause to witness all the good traits you give off over the forum in person is, well, something not many people can do. And it's definitely something many people would be dying to do, so yeah, I'm definitely lucky. I really wish I'd known your birthday was so soon after Comic Con, I'd have definitely gotten you something that day (I DIDNT EVEN BUY YOU LUNCH ;___;). I'm gonna try to make that up next time I see you, because you deserve the best birthday ever, especially considering how hard you're working right now with the job and life in general. Sabah and I adore you and Nick, and we both wish you happy happy happy birthday. Because you deserve nothing less. One last thank you on behalf of both of us, and here's to next year, cause hell yes we're going next year.

Happy birthday Jo <3 I hope you have a great day, and keep being the amazing person you are. Pretend I'm there giving you another huge ass hug, cause it's gonna be coming eventually anyway. :]

Years
  • (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
    (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO. Here's hoping your birthday this year turns out to be as sweet as you are! <3 Hopefully I'll be able to celebrate with you in person sometime in the future. 8Dc

Years
  • I haven't really talked to you much at all, but happy birthday! ^^ I sure hope the art you're presented with is worthwhile for this happy occasion.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm hoping it's a very sweet one, because you truly deserve it; happy birthday, Jo! =)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Happy birthday! Hopefully your day was just as wonderful as you, ja? /late

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • I feel so bad, I've talked with you today and didn't even say happy birthday. So here it is.

Happy Birthday Fairy! I hope you have a great day. :)

Back