• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Esurified Team!

Esurified

Flamethrower Rekindled
Years
  • When my team is Esurified, it never goes BACK! Check it out! Rate it too, and see can ya beat it!

Gengar--GhettoGhost lv100
    Psychic
    PsyBeam
    Recover
    Hypnoses

Alakazam--SpoonSpanker
    Psychic
    PsyBeam
    Confusion
    Hypnoses

Mewtwo--NightStalker
    Confusion
    Recover
    PsyBeam
    HyperBeam

Mew--DayWalker
    Recover
    PsyBeam
    HydroPump
    BubbleBeam

Aerodactly--Rock-N-Roll
    HyperBeam
    Fly
    RockThrow
    Wing Attack

Charizard--Charley
    FireBlast
    FlameThrower
    FirePunch
    HyperBeam

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • i see no sign of attacks beyond the color generation... i'll use RBY moves within my rates... but i never played RBY before honestly... -_-;;

Gengar
    -hypnosis/psychic
    -dream eater/elemental punch
    -thunderbolt
    -elemental punch

fit in confuse ray in there somewhere. i'm so sure that Gengar cannot learn recover or psybeam even through trading back and forth... so next tiem be sure to check out what you can learn first. sleep is rather unbalance in RBY terms so dream eater maybe useful... who knows

Alakazam
    -psychic
    -recover
    -elemental punches
    -elemental punches

well no calm mind doesn't look right on Alakazam suddenly ^_^;; well either way, i don't know how light screen works in RBY if it's the same as the metallics or not... if it's the same then replace one of the punches for it.

Mewtwo
    -amnesia
    -recover
    -flamethrower
    -ice beam

Mewtwo is deadly enough without psychic... plus you have 2 psychic users already so drop one out. It's all about amnesia...

Mew
    -softboil
    -surf
    -ice beam
    -brick break... err... rock slide???

really... for the last move just fit in any missing elements (most likely a physical attack...)

Aerodactyl
    -earthquake
    -wing attack
    -??? (agility?)
    -substitute

honestly i don't know what to put on for this guy without whirlwind and other stuff...

Charizard
    -flamethrower
    -sword dance
    -earthquake
    -something...

it's hard to fill up 4 good moves to make a good moveset without rest... well if Kairi is also going to rate this team, listen to her not me k?

*important note: if rest is actually good in RBY terms, then jam in Rest...

Esurified

Flamethrower Rekindled
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    i see no sign of attacks beyond the color generation... i'll use RBY moves within my rates... but i never played RBY before honestly... -_-;;

Gengar
    -hypnosis/psychic
    -dream eater/elemental punch
    -thunderbolt
    -elemental punch

fit in confuse ray in there somewhere. i'm so sure that Gengar cannot learn recover or psybeam even through trading back and forth... so next tiem be sure to check out what you can learn first. sleep is rather unbalance in RBY terms so dream eater maybe useful... who knows

Alakazam
    -psychic
    -recover
    -elemental punches
    -elemental punches

well no calm mind doesn't look right on Alakazam suddenly ^_^;; well either way, i don't know how light screen works in RBY if it's the same as the metallics or not... if it's the same then replace one of the punches for it.

Mewtwo
    -amnesia
    -recover
    -flamethrower
    -ice beam

Mewtwo is deadly enough without psychic... plus you have 2 psychic users already so drop one out. It's all about amnesia...

Mew
    -softboil
    -surf
    -ice beam
    -brick break... err... rock slide???

really... for the last move just fit in any missing elements (most likely a physical attack...)

Aerodactyl
    -earthquake
    -wing attack
    -??? (agility?)
    -substitute

honestly i don't know what to put on for this guy without whirlwind and other stuff...

Charizard
    -flamethrower
    -sword dance
    -earthquake
    -something...

Amnesia, Whirlwind? Bah golly man! Amnesia first off doesnt attack! So its useless. Whirlwind I cant use in battle much cause it only affects WILd Pokemon. The other stuff is good though! Your a good rater!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • a move that does no damage doesn't mean it's useless. Amnesia is to the point of being broken in RBY, especially Mewtwo. It increases your defense against special attacks like psychic, electric, ice, grass, fire, water and dragon (doesn't really count in RBY). Also it increase your attack power by a whole lot for these attacks too. A Mewtwo isn't a mewtwo without amnesia in RBY.

whirlwind and roar are 2 major components in the metallic version and the gemstone versions. they act as haze which will save your butt before you know it... but they do nothing in RBY so it's rather awkward for me to rate a team without one... (i usually rate metallic and gemstone teams)

this team lacks some physical attacks... but then again there aren't much good tms in RBY. Good physical attack tms are only like body slam, double edge, rock slide, earthquake and that's basically it... they waste too much tms on useless moves like bubblebeam (which is only useful for Articuno in RBY) and water gun... it's hard to creat variations with limited tms/hms.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Light Screen and Reflect never faded so long as you didn't switch out.

If you are talking strait RBY with no GSC tradebacks, Alakazam may not have elemental punches. However, if this is with GSC tradebacks...

Mewtwo needs Rest, or else a Chansey is going to walk in and Toxic it, and then they'll send out stallers until it falls.

The standard Mew is:

Rock Slide
    Earthquake
    Swords Dance
    Softboiled

You've got a lot of terrain covered with that set.

I'd slap on Body Slam for Charizard, when I was a little girl (the time RBY came out) I looooved Body Slam and wanted to put it on everything.

Sorry for so randomly commenting. ^_^;

Esurified

Flamethrower Rekindled
    Years
  • Here is the new Esurified team. And like I said before... when something is Esurified, it never goes back (meaning its the best in other words).

Magmar lv100
    --------
    FirePunch
    FlameThrower
    BodySlam
    FireBlast

Flareon lv100
    --------
    Swift
    FlameThrower
    Quick Attack
    BodySlam

Charizard lv100
    ---------
    BodySlam
    MegaPunch
    FireBlast
    FlameThrower

Mew lv100
    --------
    Rock Slide
    Earthquake
    Swords Dance
    Softboiled

Mewtwo lv100
    ---------
    Psychic
    PsyBeam
    BodySlam
    MegaPunch

Yoshi (GLITCH!) lv100
    ----------
    HyperBeam
    FirePunch
    ThunderPunch
    MegaKick

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2003
    too many fires in that new team. youll go down with out a hope against a kyogre with calm mind and water spout.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • it's a RBY team... Kyogre "doesn't exist"

Yoshi? what kind of a rumor is that... it doesn't exist.

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
  • I'll rate it RBY style w/ no tradebacks, I suppose

Esurified said:
    Here is the new Esurified team. And like I said before... when something is Esurified, it never goes back (meaning its the best in other words).

Magmar lv100
    --------
    FirePunch
    FlameThrower
    BodySlam
    FireBlast
    Confuse ray over Fire punch, Psychic over Fire blast

Flareon lv100
    --------
    Swift
    FlameThrower
    Quick Attack