• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*shock* I made an RMT lolwut?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
  • For right now this is going to be extremely tl'dr-y because I don't have a lot of time to do this right now, so suck it up =) I'll come back and revise it later, being more descriptive and stuff.

At a Glance
    248.gif
    381.gif
    385.gif
    645.gif
    534.gif
    034.gif

248.png

Tyranitar@Leftovers
    Sand Stream
    Sassy Nature
    252 HP/180 SpA/76 SpD
    • Stealth Rock
    • Crunch
    • Fire Blast
    • Ice Beam

At first I wasn't planning on using any weather with this team, but I kind of realized that I was going to hate rain when the entire reason this team was built was Nidoking. AKA I needed to nerf it. AKA weather war. TTar comes in to give me some Sandstorm, which my team doesn't mind at all. It's here to set up my rocks and basically hit everything he can, while getting Wish passed to him to keep the weather war going.

381.png

Latios@Choice Specs
    Levitate
    Timid Nature
    252 SpA/252 Spe/4 Def
    • Draco Meteor
    • Psyshock
    • Surf
    • HP Fire

Latios is iffy on this team, as it's honestly doing lackluster for me with literally EVERYONE running SpD Jirachi (Including myself...). I mean it hits like a truck, but meh =P

385.png

Jirachi@Leftovers
    Serene Grace
    Careful Nature
    252 HP/224 SpD/32 Spe
    • Iron Head
    • Body Slam
    • Wish
    • Protect

This was pretty much obligatory, especially since it has good synergy with my two main sweepers. Jirachi takes all the hits I really don't want Durr or Nido taking (Minus Ground attacks). It walls the random Outrages and Draco Meteors that get flung around everywhere, but more importantly, it heals the team with Wish.

645.png

Landorus@Choice Scarf
    Sand Force
    Naive Nature
    252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
    • Earthquake
    • Stone Miss Edge
    • U-Turn
    • HP Ice

I figured I'd throw in something to keep momentum up with U-Turn that benefited from the Sand, so Scarf Landy was chosen. But honestly, it's not really doing that well, so suggestions are nice XD

534.png

Conkeldurr@Leftovers
    Guts
    Brave Nature
    252 Atk/136 SpD/120 HP
    • Bulk Up
    • Drain Punch
    • Mach Punch
    • Payback

Conkeldurr is here to serve alongside Nidoking, taking any status that anyone throws its way and absorbing it, giving him his Guts boost.

34.png

Nidoking@Life Orb
    Sheer Force
    Timid Nature
    252 SpA/252 Spe/4 HP
    • Earth Power
    • Thunderbolt
    • Ice Beam
    • Flamethrower

The entire reason I made this team, I wanted to try out Sheer Force Nidoking. And let me tell you, he's a boss. If you don't resist the attack, you're taking an giant dent from him. Even SpD Jirachi doesn't like coming into him to tank a hit, especially when it's a 2HKO with SR down with Earth Power.

I wasn't kidding about how tl;dr this was going to be XD Also here's the importable if you want I guess =3

Code:
    Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sand Stream
    EVs: 252 HP / 180 SAtk / 76 SDef
    Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
    - Stealth Rock
    - Crunch
    - Ice Beam
    - Fire Blast

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Draco Meteor
    - Psyshock
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Surf

Landorus (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Sand Force
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
    Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - U-turn
    - Hidden Power [Ice]

Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Serene Grace
    EVs: 252 HP / 224 SDef / 32 Spd
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Iron Head
    - Body Slam
    - Wish
    - Protect

Conkeldurr (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Guts
    EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 SDef
    Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
    - Bulk Up
    - Drain Punch
    - Mach Punch
    - Payback

Nidoking (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Sheer Force
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Earth Power
    - Thunderbolt
    - Ice Beam
    - Flamethrower

Last edited:

flamehaze94

Jeste!
    Years
  • Rain in generally gives this team a fair bit of trouble. Specs Politoed, LO Starmie, Latios can spam high powered Surfs (or Hydro Pumps) and hit everything really, really hard. Latios can only take so much abuse with lack of recovery and and only decent SpD. Jirachi cannot heal fast enough without Wish + Protect. Tyranitar gets 2HKOed even with Sand. Thus, I suggest Protect > Fire Punch on Jirachi. Fire Punch is a good move to catch Scizors and Ferrothorn unawares, but Protect gives you much better countering utility lke for some of the threats I mentioned. It quite a bit of damage on those boosted attacks, but it'll work better since you're guaranteed to at least get a Wish off.

Back