• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Year] Nomination Round Results - 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Congrats to all the nominees!
Oh, and just to let anyone know, if they are confused.

Although the Rocket's Revenge Thread is currently closed, it will still take place in the 2nd round.
:)

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2020
Congrats to all who placed for the next round!
shiny gold finally might have it's time for hack of the year.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, nice to know I'm in the second round (silly... :P), but I want to wish good luck (you'll need it, again... silly :P) to my fellow hackers for the next round. Which I'm pretty anxious to know what it'll be about... I was kinda confused by what HS wrote, but, we'll find out soon... :D

And I'm double happy to know that a GBC hack is around us in this next round, that shows that hard work is all that matters.

By the way, I'm happy to be together with two close friend's hacks (Neos and Kike), congrats to both of them specially in my part!

Alright, let the next round begin! (Oh, well, this next Monday)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Well, I think there really isn't any doubting who is winning this, and he really deserves it, but I think some of the other hacks have been worked on just as hard so Kudos to everyone!!

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I... what the... O_O Who voted for Eclipse?! xDD

Anyways, congrats to the first round winners, but mostly the mentioned ones that got art. :P Good luck to everyone in the second round~

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
I... what the... O_O Who voted for Eclipse?! xDD

Anyways, congrats to the first round winners, but mostly the mentioned ones that got art. :P Good luck to everyone in the second round~

I was, It was way back in June when I voted. I think.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
High five to everyone who participated <3 High Ten to those who made it in the top!

Congrats to Zel for the top, and Hiroshi for rijonAdventures (^^ Love both of those hacks) Cant wait for the second round, guys!

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
Congrats to all the nominees!
Oh, and just to let anyone know, if they are confused.

Although the Rocket's Revenge Thread is currently closed, it will still take place in the 2nd round.
:)

I vote we run off Rockets Revenge for hack of the year. It has no thread so it is dead to me and we will never have a beta. sigh.

Zel will win hands down anyway!

EDIT: Shards is on hiatus also! but we have a beta!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Now that the first round is done.., are we suppose to post in this thread our new votes or in the old thread...?

Anyways.., congratulations to the top winners of the first round!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! You all are the greatest!
Great job ;) and always keep up the good work!

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
I vote we run off Rockets Revenge for hack of the year. It has no thread so it is dead to me and we will never have a beta. sigh.

Zel will win hands down anyway!

EDIT: Shards is on hiatus also! but we have a beta!

I assure you that is highly incorrect. the lack of a thread is temporary.
The beta was released to beta testers, has been tested thoroughly, and is now having the major bugs removed.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Congratulations, everyone!
Especially for Shiny Gold and Rocket's Revenge. I personally think Rocket's Revenge deserves a place in the Hall of Fame.

Last edited:

Cabellero©

So much PokéCenter job offers
Years
Oh... too, bad Green Forest and all of those other ones didn't get in... But, I'll still be rooting for them for their next chance!

Congratulations, for all of the winners.

~Wave

.:~Pokemon Species Creator~:.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 25, 2007
Congratulations to all those hackers that keep the good work!
--------
By the way, don't you make a Hack of the Month thing or something?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Oh yes, there was a Hack of the Month award some time ago. But it usually lasted for a few months till the people who gave the prizes got bored of it (yes, that is a critic, guys :P)

You can also see the winners of the last round of HotM in the Hack Hall of Fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back