• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Essentials Most Adequate Version

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    What version of Pokemon Essentials do you guys recommend to download? Because I just downloaded the most recent version plus its .1 addition and it works like crap, almost no tiles to use. I want to know if it's just me or that's the way it's supposed to work, and if so, what a shame, I just bought RMXP for nought.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    it works like crap
    In what sense?

almost no tiles to use
    It has all the graphics you need to make Pokémon FRLG. Those are whole games. You can make a whole game using what comes with Essentials. Perhaps you would also complain that Unity doesn't come packed with a stack of models and levels and textures to make games with?

If you want more tiles, or different styles of tiles, you can find them yourself using an Internet.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    What version of Pokemon Essentials do you guys recommend to download? Because I just downloaded the most recent version plus its .1 addition and it works like crap, almost no tiles to use. I want to know if it's just me or that's the way it's supposed to work, and if so, what a shame, I just bought RMXP for nought.
    You don't need to use the default tiles. I suggest to use the extended version of old ones.

Back