• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Free Phiones, Rotoms, and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2016
    Got it done thank you very much, and that is my bad for all of the issues I caused you

Years
  • (you know you can get a generalization of the IVs in-game, riiiight?)

If you get a good Specially offensive spread on a Rotom tell me, else I could always just take a Modest one and breed it myself. Not too much work lol. Anyway, I'll be on tonight hopefully.

When do you think you'll be able to get on? I'll be on again later tonight, and I'll be on most of the day tomorrow. :)

Years
  • I'd like to apologize for my absence, but I haven't forgotten about any deals yet! I have reserved:

- ddrox13's Rotom with high special attack
    - Pepe Silva's Larvitar and Swinub
    - CxScizor's Rotom
    - mirodz21's Cyndaquil, Chimchar, and Tepig
    - VGamer3008's Phione

Also, I have updated my original post with the Pokemon that I have left. For anyone who has not reserved a Pokemon, you can still pick up a Phione, Rotom, Charmander, Mudkip, Swinub, and Duskull!

Thanks everyone!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back