• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Change on PC

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • I want a place where it's okay to be playfully rude to other people. honestly. I wholeheartedly accept the arguments against it - it's a place for hurling insults for the sake of hurling insults and nothing more - but we honestly need a place where pretty much anything goes. I mean, obviously I don't envision a section created solely for the purpose of being crass towards one another, but that would be the implied nature of the board, as a side effect of being a place where we can post random ass topics at any given time about really whatever. the boundaries of such and the actual definition of the board are very blurry in my head but it's a successful concept on every large community I'm apart of and if done right, I think it would fit comfortably here.

also I want the Likes system to be more pronounced. people don't just click Like on posts they agree with, they quote it and say "THIS", "I AGREE", "NOTICE ME SENPAI .3. UGUu~", all of which are redundant when a Like shows your support. also Like inflation influences Positive Economy Growth. Support your community's economy, Give a Like.

e: this is the third time i've advocated for #LIKESforALL, dedication sparks revolution

Last edited:

Lucid

We had a rep system too, but I think we used it too much and they shut it down too?

Lucid

It's not so much that it was overused, it was just generally abused and people kept getting really butthurt about negative rep, so it was just shut down in its entirety.

Same can be said about the 'likes', just take away the bar and well.. The like is way more abused imo, in Facebook terms rep wasn't abused at all.

Back