• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
1/10 It's obviously stolen. Sorry but you can tell. And stealing isn't cool. I can see where you cropped out a friend code because you can see part of it and the border is gone. Seriously learn Photoshop and make your own stuff. And it's bad quality.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
blarg. super glitch.

Your CSS is glitched. Somehow the "Blog-quote-multiquote-quickreply" buttons are right beside your sig.

OMG YOU BROKE PC!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
5/10

The sig pic is too tall for my taste and the different color text don't really go well with it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
10/10

I like it, a lot XD
The CSS is good, it matches and the color bars on the side are perfect!

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
7/10

I like the picture of Suzaku, but it overlaps the text, and some of the text overlaps with the...text.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
3/10

It's not really a sig....just a moving .gif and text

P.S. It's supposed to overlap :B

@It's off of Code Geass

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
4/10

First off, uploading things directly onto PC rather than use Tinypic or Photobucket or Imageshack or w/e will inevitably make the image terrible quality, such as it is now. Second, try and drop the purple line beneath the image. It is possible, even with title tags (look at the runes/images on my sig., for example). Finally, if the tag was not made by you, it would probably be wise to credit whoever made it. Unless that's why you have your own username in the title tag.

Years
I'd give it a 9.5/10
It neat, its tidy and its in generation order :D but thats still no excuse for not having a lot going on x]
Its still really good though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back