• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald isle trainer

Years
  • Greetings all. Im a old school player of Pokemon (Been playing since Pokemon yellow) and have been playing from when i was 16 from N.Ireland aka part of the great Emerald isle and also a father trying to have his daughter follow in his foot steps (Chuckles) been wanting to get good into the pokemon community in general and figured with the release of pokemon go this would be the right time to start.

Hoping to make a lot of friends and contacts during my stay here

Years
  • Hi Emrald :)

There's loads of people here to make friends with and discuss Pokemon :) What's your favourite Pokemon game? And I hope your daughter takes after you and becomes a fan too!

Years
  • Definitely a good time to start, Pokémon's already been popular but it exploded in popularity recently with GO's release. It's exciting how many people are just getting into it or returning after a long hiatus. Welcome emrald! I do hope you'll have a good time here, and may your daughter get into the franchise at some point too. Sure would be awesome if my future kids (if I have any) would be interested too. x'D

See you!

Years
  • Hi Emrald :)

There's loads of people here to make friends with and discuss Pokemon :) What's your favourite Pokemon game? And I hope your daughter takes after you and becomes a fan too!

I personally liked gold and silver really. There was just something about Jhoto that applied to me but like my daughter Articuno is one of my all time favourite pokemon/ legendary so am partial to yellow as well

Back