• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
  • Hello! My name is S3R0 or as I pronounce it (sir-o). I've been a fairly long time on and off lurker and decided to join the community :) I specialize in Multimedia and Web Design, as that's what I'm going for in college at the moment. I have yet to play OR/AS or X/Y, but I'm really interested in getting a 3DS just to play OR/AS alone. The last time I played something was back when black and white 1 came out, so I kind of feel behind on everything lol. Enough about me, tell me about yourself, PokeCommunity. I'd love to make some new friends :)

Years
  • Welcome, S3R0, great meeting you. :3

Ooh, I'm sure we'd love to see your website designs sometime. I'm an artist but not so much a web designer since I focus more on drawn digital art haha.

But plenty of people fell out of the Pokémon scene and returned with the new sixth generation games so you should be just fine. ;p When do you plan on buying a 3DS? It is so worth it! Personally I've been into Pokémon for over 15 years and am still going strong so I'd love to answer any questions about the franchise or forum if you'd like. Otherwise, enjoy and see you around!

Years
  • Hi there!

It's good to have you on here, although I confess I really haven't been active.

Multimedia and Web Design sound really interesting. How many years in are you?

Years
  • Hi there Sir ( can i call you that *sigh* getting feeling of school damn ultra terrifying place of boredom ) oh sorry I just spaced out. So you are in multimedia woop I don't know about it much though I like hacks . If you think you are behind don't because you gonna catch up with everybody here just in time. Oh and you want to know about I gonna tell u that I am ....... I am ...... I forgot sorry bro hee huuh just kidding. If u feel bore or have any question which u think I know ju..st.... msg.. .me* crash*

Years
  • Hi there, nice to meet you SR30,

Male gamer in his 30s. I also do Software Programming (first) but can also do web design and programming. I also do drawn and digital art and comics. I haven't really played the old games but XY and ORAS bot me absolutely hooked. Used 3DS are not that expensive right now. There are about 20 good games on the 3DS and I think the pokemon games are one of the good ones in the top 10.

Anyway, nice to see you come out of lunrking and introduce yourself. Welcome to the community!

Back