• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally made this.

Years
  • So Barry joins PC, I see! Welcome Barry.. er, I mean AerVaur. :3;

So did you make an account for anything in particular? We have a whole lot to do on PC so some members join up to participate in a specific board while others just want to chat about Pokemon in general. Personally I came here to talk about Pokemon in 2011 (after a very long break from 2006-2001, haha) and have stuck around since; it's been a great experience so far. Am sure you'll have a similar experience and become an active regular soon enough.

Be sure to contact me if you need any help as I'm more than happy to assist with whatever help you might need. Hope you've been liking this place so far!

Years
  • Well hi there, welcome to PC!

Awesome decision you made when it came to joining, because if you are a Pokemon fan who's looking for fellow Pokemon fans to talk with, you found a great place indeed. Like my good pal Cirno there said, we have loads of great topics you can talk about, and I managed to do a lot since joining 2 years ago. I'm sure you'll be kept busy enough that you'll want to be an active member.

Anyways, I do hope to see you around the forums, and if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask me or any of the staff members you see with the blue/orange/red usernames. Have fun and I hope we get to know each other!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back