• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kuroko no Basket 3

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • Kuroko no Basket 3

Kuroko no Basket 3

Episodes: Unknown
    Aired: Jan 11, 2015 to ?
    Producers: Production I.G
    Genres: Comedy, School, Shounen, Sports
    Duration: 24 min. per episode
    Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

The Earth is threatened by a powerful creature who destroyed 70%
    Seirin High School's basketball club has gained the right to go to the
    semi-finals of the Winter Cup. Seirin has become the topic of conversation
    after beating Aomine, a member of the Tōō Academy's "miracle
    generation," and Murasakibara of Yōsen Academy, and the team renews
    their determination for the semi-finals.

Source: [x] [x]

With just over 10 days to go, the third season of KuroBas is almost here! I personally need to go and have a rewatch of the other two sesaons to refresh my mind. But I'm honestly excited to see Kuroko and Kagami back in action.

Anything you're looking forward to this season?

Last edited:

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • I went through season 1 and 2 quite quickly because I got so hooked on this anime, i am usually not a person who enjoys sport shows, films and animes but for season reason this anime was just amazing, I can't wait for season 3.

Skip Class

Years
  • Kuroko no Basket 3

Kuroko No Basket 3's first episode came out yesterday! What did you all think?
    Man I really loved the OP and ED and baby Kuroko was absolutely adorable!

Interesting first episode with Shogo appearing and setting up for the first game of the season. I'm really excited to see all the Teiko flashbacks next episode with him and the GoM.

I really liked Shogo's old hairstyle ;-;
    Spoiler:

Skip Class

Years
  • Kuroko no Basket 3

Episode 3 out last week and Episode 4 coming out this Sunday! Only Anime I haven't been writing much about.
    I'm really glad Kise won this round and beat douchebag Haizaki. Especially after treating his team pretty horribly and stomping on Kise's weak foot - and that mean punch from Aomine (He really deserved it).

As for now, I'm really hyped for the final four:
    Kuroko no Basket 3

Especially the fight Shutoku vs. Rakuza

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Just here to say that after watching Haikyuu!! and YowaPeda, KnB isn't really that fun to me anymore. Probably watching this whenever I finish the first 2 seasons.

But hey, I've completed the manga, so I can still discuss spoilers. :v

Skip Class

Years
  • Just here to say that after watching Haikyuu!! and YowaPeda, KnB isn't really that fun to me anymore. Probably watching this whenever I finish the first 2 seasons.

But hey, I've completed the manga, so I can still discuss spoilers. :v

I know that feel. I love sports anime, but KnB isn't hitting me with as much thrill on the week by week basis as something like Haikyuu!!, Yowaped and DnA does. I'm probably going to keep watching till the end, but probably rewatch it as a whole later.

Back