• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
Wow, Wattson is so hard. His Ampharos kills my Kadabra and my Combusken in one hit, Doduo is no match for his Pokémon, of course, and Elekid was too weak (now it's Electabuzz).

I am training Geodude and Bayleef to try beating him. But it's hard, because wild Pokémon are at level 18...

I have a question. If I am playing Version 7.27 (it was the one that was available in the MediaFire mirror), can I change it to the latest version without having to begin a new game?

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2013
Currently playing on v7.27 and loving the game. I haven't updated the game yet because I'm wondering if I really want those changes.

I didn't really like the fact that Aerial Ace got such a large boost in power since its already a decent move to begin with (never missing) and now I see Shock Wave has also gotten a boost in power. But not only that, all moves that are unaffected by evasion are 60 power (GENIII) but now Aerial Ace is better then them all. I understand somewhat uping Swift since it is never super effective against anything though.

The reason why I loved this patch is because of how hard the game is while being basically pokemon emerald and being able to capturing all pokemon is awesome

I'm loving this patch and have put in 90+ hours into it, I have 5 other friends playing this game on their PSPs and we battle eachother. So we thank you for the great job you've done.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2012
Sounds great. I love a good challenge. Normally, I stuck to Nuzlocking through games like Platinum that had higher lv trainers, but this seems like it'll be good for a look-see.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
Does torchic have speed boost ability in this game

It is random just like nature. I can get speed boost, but if I reset again I get blaze. its really different everytime. By the way guys what ability do you suggest for torchic? speed boost is good?

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
How can you go to the islands where you can catch Deoxys, Ho-oh, Latios, etc.?
The port in Lilycove won't accept my tickets...

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
It is random just like nature. I can get speed boost, but if I reset again I get blaze. its really different everytime. By the way guys what ability do you suggest for torchic? speed boost is good?
Speed boost is waaay too good. In BW blaziken with speed boost from Dream World was ban to ubers as way too powerful pokemon. With speed boost this pokemon become hilariosly fast and if he was able to bo sward dance... well, you will be almost unstoppable)

Years
Speed boost is waaay too good. In BW blaziken with speed boost from Dream World was ban to ubers as way too powerful pokemon. With speed boost this pokemon become hilariosly fast and if he was able to bo sward dance... well, you will be almost unstoppable)
Not if you are put to sleep with a good special attacker against it as blaziken has low defense and special defense

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
THis attacker first of all should switch in and then outspeed speed boost blaziken before fire chicken will KO him... I think it's sort of impossible)

Years
THis attacker first of all should switch in and then outspeed speed boost blaziken before fire chicken will KO him... I think it's sort of impossible)
You are forgetting that Blaziken speed boost activates after 1 move so its likely to get hitted first with pokes like gengar, Alakazam or Gardevoir.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
Ok, but what do I've got to do then? Mine already says that it's FF, so what do you get when you raise FF with 8? The calculator says 107, but you can't fill that in...

HackHackHack

Alias RayFlame
Years
Awesome enhancement! I'm halfway through the storyline and lovin' the changes you've made...although there seems to be a glitch in Fallarbor's Pokemon Mart where after you get the Thunderstone, an infinite supply seems to appear after you walk away and come back...

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
THIS LOOKS SO GREAT!!

I am gonna start playing it right noooooooow!

I actually have a kind of a stubborn request tho, can anyone provide me the ability changes in the latest beta? It'd be great so I can start thinking on my team and which abilities to choose

Forbidden1

csgo
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
don't know if this was said or not. if you lose the 2v2 with steven against maxie, you cant go back up the stairs in the space station because theres a grunt blocking the way.

Back