• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Eh, flopp this, I'll watch more precious anime tomorrow.

I have one week's break right now, in case you guys aren't familiar with Swedish holidays :D
So, um, yeah... Night then, onii-chantachi. *cuteblush*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Gdit Kitchen Princess, way to tear at my heart like that ;; /brb crying my eyes out; I don't think I've cried while reading/watching shoujo since Madoka

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Yay series I don't know :D

I've also fallen into the ninja of DLTMS0 category. I TRY and post, but eh... nothing ever really to say. Mostly because I never really know anything about what's being talked about. Yet I never close a tab on the latest page here. Like, ever.

/goes back to reading his book after successfully continuing the trudge to ultimate powah (or rather, new record :L )

Last edited:

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I never liked anime... Not appealing to me.
dazed053.gif

Posting and moving on. ;)

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

If one judges an entire culture based only on its mainstream media culture, then Japan is pretty eff boring. J-dramas errywhere. Pop singers and j-rock bands too ugh.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hey look it's midnight and Netto didn't double post!

...That aside, it FIGURES my iPod's Music app. is now frozen on one screen and refuses to let me choose my playlist though I can still shuffle/repeat/change/play/stop/etc. tracks. Just...fml.

...And it's working again. Thank god all I needed to do was reboot the thing.

Years
147. GUYS. GUESS WHAT? I STUMBLED UPON BANANA CREME PIE COOKIES TODAY. AND THEY ARE AMAZING.

And how did I go from listening to K-Pop to listening to reggaeton in a matter of two songs? My tastes still baffle me. The songs were Girls Generation - Run Devil Run and Daddy Yankee - Gasolina.

Years

Playing through Tales of Abyss 3DS right now. And yeah I barely got through 1/2 of the 1st chapter after 5 hours straight. I am slooowwwwww. Also thank gawd for walkthroughs. ;B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back