• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
If you could be any eeveelution for a day, which would you be and why?
Glaceon because I can cool/freeze myself. I can stay in any temperature.

~V~

"Winds of a New Beginning"
Years

Flareon for me, I would love to be able to command fire, and I'd be fluffy ^_^

Umbreon for me. It would be cool to sneak around during the night scaring people.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club new members!!
i want to be an eevee :P :P
Flareon for me bcuz it is cute, fluffly and one of my fave eeveelution

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
i think I will be Umbreon. Since, it is mostly active at night, I will probably be sleeping during the day and doing badass things at night. Yeah!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I would like to be an Espeon so I can use telekenesis and move objects with my mind. :) Being able to teleport anywhere I wanted would be nice but I don't know if Espeon can do that too...

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Glaceon because I can cool/freeze myself. I can stay in any temperature.

Umbreon for me. It would be cool to sneak around during the night scaring people.

welcome to the club new members!!
i want to be an eevee :P :P
Flareon for me bcuz it is cute, fluffly and one of my fave eeveelution

i think I will be Umbreon. Since, it is mostly active at night, I will probably be sleeping during the day and doing badass things at night. Yeah!

I would like to be an Espeon so I can use telekenesis and move objects with my mind. :) Being able to teleport anywhere I wanted would be nice but I don't know if Espeon can do that too...
Interesting answers everyone!

Okay, we need a new topic here..

Eevee as a starter. In your opinion, would it be a good starter, or is it better to get it later in the game? Myself I think it is better off given out later. The reason for this is that Eevee is a rather "complicated" Pokemon, if you know what I mean, which is not what you really want at the begging of your journey, but that's just me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I can agree that Eevee can be given out later in the game. You may never know what you will do when you reach the first gym, or your first trainer battle. Eevee is quite an unexpected Pokemon, so whichever environment it gets caught in, it'll evolve when you don't intend to. Plus, when given later in the game, it's easier to decide what to do with it.

Years
I agree; later in the game. Seeing that you can practically give yourself whatever starting Pokémon you want through trading, I think Eevee should be given out later until players know more about what they want from an Eevee.

miltankRancher

Years
Later. he's just too much awesome for early-game.

It would be easier to use eevee later when you already have the proper team support to go with it.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Well I can't remember which gamecube game it was that had Eevee as a starter (Was it XD?), but I knew who to evolve it to right away. My favorite has always been Espeon, and no matter if it's late or early in the game, she's the Pokemon that I want everytime I get an Eevee!

But for the others? I'd wait until late if you are unsure on who to evolve it to. Otherwise evolving an Eevee early without planning is just a little careless and will cause you to regret your decision on a later path.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Yes it was XD, I think it's fine as long as the player is given the proper info and the means to evolve (Like XD) if the player screws up, oh well, people can screw up alot of pokemon. Worst case one could breed the eeveelution and get a fresh eevee to try again with.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
I would also like to see a ghost type evolution but I don't have any ideals on how Eevee could evolve into a ghost type. Same problem with the flying eeveelution. As for the many different ways Eevee can evolve, there isn't one for trading with or without an item. Maybe that's how the next eeveelutions will be??

Dusk stones, awaaaaaaaaaaaay!

THIS is my answer:

In addition, Espeon is purple, which is my favorite color...so yeah.

Eevee as a starter.
In your opinion, would it be a good starter, or is it better to get it later in the game? Myself I think it is better off given out later. The reason for this is that Eevee is a rather "complicated" Pokemon, if you know what I mean, which is not what you really want at the begging of your journey, but that's just me.

I'd enjoy Eevee as a starter, if the other choices weren't fire, water, or grass type, and the opportunity to catch Pokemon to help me against gyms were available. My friend made a FR hack for me, and Eevee is my starter on it as it was made to do that. I find it is somewhat difficult, but getting a Mankey or something made it easier (there weren't Mankeys, but I did get a Paras or something, as the maps were changed).

Here's a topic I guess:

If Eevee and its shiny form weren't the colors they are now, what colors would you want them to be?

Personally, I think Eevee is fine the way it is, but nothing crazy like green. A green Eevee is just crazy. ;-;. Maybe a few shades brighter for the dark brown part, and maybe the fluffy part on the Eevee could be a silverish white. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The greenish Shiny Espeon looks pretty epic, and the blue rings on Umbreon are really pretty. I don't think there needs to be a new color for the Eevee or it's Eeveelutions.

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
If Eevee and its shiny form weren't the colors they are now, what colors would you want them to be?
I don't want to. I like the one right now. It's cute and normal other than other colors.

Years

Though it may surprise people, I actually strongly dislike all of the shiny Eeveelutions other than Flareon and Umbreon, which also happen to be the two I find most hard to use. A change of palette would be more than welcome for me :D

Vaporeon could be sea green or turqoise. I don't know why, but I could see a red/orange Vaporeon being pretty cool too.
I would love to see Espeon become a darker (Indigoish?) purple. That'd be awesome.
Jolteon, I'd love to be black. Love. It's mane would be electric blue :3
Leafeon and Glacieon (Spelling?) are my least favourites, since they're "unloveables" and hardly change. I'd love to see Leafeon with darker, foresty greens, or blues. And Glacieon could be like Articuno (the FR/LG sprite), white and really icy blue.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^A black shiny Jolteon would be pretty epic imo! But what about the spikes? Would they still be white, or add a slight different color? (I was thinking yellow, but they would be mistakenly identified as a regular Umbreon. Just my thoughts.

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
Years
Username: BZW Golem
Your partner Eevee: Rutela the (female!) Vaporeon
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): It's cute, it helps me every time I have a "I need a x type in my ingame team" problem, and it's just awesome :3

May I join, please?

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I rather like the current shiny Eeveelutions, but that's just me. I'M SHOCKED AT YOU, TSE!!!!!!!!!111 :pink_disbelief:

^A black shiny Jolteon would be pretty epic imo! But what about the spikes? Would they still be white, or add a slight different color? (I was thinking yellow, but they would be mistakenly identified as a regular Umbreon. Just my thoughts.
Maybe the spikes could be black too?

Username: BZW Golem
Your partner Eevee: Rutela the (female!) Vaporeon
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): It's cute, it helps me every time I have a "I need a x type in my ingame team" problem, and it's just awesome :3

May I join, please?

No you can't join. Goodbye.

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
ShinySearcher, how could you lmao. xD

But yeah, light black or gray spikes are what I have in mind.

Yes, I agree with Golem. It does eliminate the "I need x in my team". Like for example, when I was playing Soulsilver/Silver, I needed a different type of Pokemon type instead of having to go for Water, Electric, and Fire (which were common in my team). So I went ahead and chose Dark, and that's where I trained my Eevee to evolve into Umbreon. xD

miltankRancher

Years
ShinySearcher, how could you lmao. xD

But yeah, light black or gray spikes are what I have in mind.

Yes, I agree with Golem. It does eliminate the "I need x in my team". Like for example, when I was playing Soulsilver/Silver, I needed a different type of Pokemon type instead of having to go for Water, Electric, and Fire (which were common in my team). So I went ahead and chose Dark, and that's where I trained my Eevee to evolve into Umbreon. xD

Eevee is so flexible it could fit into any type of team. Yes, it could eliminate a need for an x type in a team. Very useful, especially when you are running out of good pokemon options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back