• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next Game

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    So, what does everyone think will be the next "big" game release? A new generation? A remake? Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, or even Conquest?

I think that a new Pokemon Ranger is bound to come soon. The first three were all pretty popular and they haven't made one in almost seven years I believe. I also think that with the 3DS, the game is almost a must now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Well what I want is another addition to the Pokemon Colosseum or XD series, I wouldn't mind another addition to Mystery Dungeon either.

Its nice to dream but most likely it will be another Mainstream Pokemon Game. I highly doubt it will be another remake.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Pokémon XD and Colosseum, remade for either 3DS or Wii U? Perhaps both?

I loved these two titles, and am sure so have many others. Though, not many of us are able to play them any longer, as some of us don't have GameCube or anything else to play these titles with. If they were brought back for some current-day console, I'm positive things would not be like this.

Since they are going to be remakes, GameFreak would likely include new additions (features, plot enhancements, and so forth), I'd like it if they were to allow us to connect ORAS and XY with them; would be great to be trading Pokémon, battling, etc. among all these games.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Since we've not long had ORAS, we can probably expect some sort of spin-off such as a Ranger game for the 3DS. Although with Game Freak's unusual release pattern, it's a little hard to predict going by the past few years.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • There are rumors that a new Pokemon Rumble is in the works, so that may be it. I would like to see a xD style Pokemon game for the Wii U seeing how every console since the N64 (the Home Console at the start of franchise) has had at least one Stadium/xD/Battle Revolution style console Pokemon game (though the N64 and NGC had 2 each while the Wii had only one...)

Edit: Apperantly this happened: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...mbleworld.com-domain-registered-in-u.s/.86503

Last edited:
    Years
  • Given we had the Wii U version of Pokémon Rumble in late 2012 when the Wii U released (if i'm not mistaken), which was around when B2W2 came out, there might be another one for the 3DS to follow up Rumble Blast. But we also had Art Academy, so there could be another spinoff in the works.

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    There are rumors that a new Pokemon Rumble is in the works, so that may be it. I would like to see a xD style Pokemon game for the Wii U seeing how every console since the N64 (the Home Console at the start of franchise) has had at least one Stadium/xD/Battle Revolution style console Pokemon game (though the N64 and NGC had 2 each while the Wii had only one...)

Edit: Apperantly this happened: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...mbleworld.com-domain-registered-in-u.s/.86503

That sounds interesting. I'm not getting my hopes up though. It may be an early April Fool's Joke.

I'm not positive, since I was young at the time, but I don't remember Battle Revolution being popular for the Wii. At least, not as popular XD AND Colloseum seemed to be (I wasn't around. Wouldn't know).

Back