• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

does anyone actually open these (im new btw)

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2016
    I was mostly looking for something so I could talk to other people about pokemon other than the official forums lmao, and this seems like theres a ton of people and it looks pretty active so lets go bois

nice to meet everyone

Years
  • *opens thread and runs away*

does that answer your qs? :p

do u mean the official forums on the pokemon website? what forums are u planning on using here

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • Welcome to PC =).

From your mystic tag i'm guessing pokemon go has made you join PC?. What level are you now and have you been playing less frequently?. Personally i'm taking a break till more features are added, but be sure to check out the pokemon go sub forum.
    Will you be getting Sun and/or Moon?.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2016
    Oh yeah, I just thought it would be nice to talk to other people that aren't for the most part 7 years old, also I know I have the mystic tag on there but I dont really know why thats there lol
    I never touch pokemon go ever, I love the core series more than anything, and I'll be getting both sun and moon lol.

Back