• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    just registered :p (duh)

this place looks really cool. i've been lurking for awhile now, mainly at the hacks, but i finally decided to join. i'm a major manga reader but i still enjoy playing the old school pokemon games. currently playing Pokémon Yellow!

anyway...that's all i can think to say. see y'all around

Years
  • The ROM hacks are awesome here. Seriously admire people who have the time to make fangames to begin with, hacked or non-hacked, doubt I'll ever have that sort of dedication. Even if I haven't played as many lately it's nice to admire from afar. =p Welcome Ban! It's great to finally have you here, I hope you'll have an awesome time posting. :D Have fun playing Yellow!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there! Ooh, very nice! I love reading some manga too, like Fairy Tail, Akame ga Kill, Kuroko no Basuke, used to read some Zach Bell, etc, etc. All sorts! Even the PokeSupe manga, which are pretty fun and cool to read, imo.

Going back to the old Pokemon games is fun too. I played a lot of Pokemon Yellow and Blue during my time, and I even bought them in the Nintendo eShop! Those are mighty fun to play anytime. <33

Awh, but listen to me go on and on; welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you! Really hope you stick around with us! If you have any questions or fancy a chat sometime, don't hesitate to message me here as I'll help you out anytime. c:

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    Thank you all for the welcomes :3

Hello there, welcome to PC! so glad that you actually joined the forums!

ROM hacking here is huge, there's so many people working in their own projects. It's really amazing if you ask me. You have plans to work on your own project? there's a lot of people doing that here. Not much into the older games, but I can see the charm on them for sure.

If you ever need help, feel free to message me! good luck with everything :)

I know right! I was shocked when I first stumbled across this place and it had so many hacks - really great ones, at that. As far as my own project, I'm slowly getting things together with a friend of mine to start work on one. It may never even be released, knowing how slow we work, but we're really just into it for the fun of it.

Thank you!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! Have you taken a look at our Anime & Manga section? Pokemon Yellow is a great game! I should actually pull out my copy and finish it myself. I fancy playing ROM hacks myself, I find them very entertaining and I'm always curious to see what people come up with!

Enjoy the community! If you need any help, you're welcome to ask! I don't bite :D

Back