• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I still think they'd at least try and make a Dragon Eeveelution before or with any other kind so they can complete the Special set, but who knows.

blue

gucci
Years
Makes you wonder if there will be two eeveelutions or just one. Usually they come in pairs, Psychic & Dark and then Grass & Ice but I'm not sure what could really pair up out of the remaining types. The only two that could come remotely close are Poison/Rock & Ground

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I still think they'd at least try and make a Dragon Eeveelution before or with any other kind so they can complete the Special set, but who knows.

That is true, the Eeveelutions the only way I can remember special from physical types for Gen III prior.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
They could do Poison & Bug, Rock & Steel, Flying & Ground, Normal & Fighting, Normal & Ghost, or Fighting & Ghost. Or they could pull a Gen. I and release three at once (maybe Normal/Fighting/Ghost or Rock/Ground/Steel, Idk).

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 16, 2014
The first time I saw the trainer in the statue I almost thought it was Mewtwo from the first movie, with all that armor on lol.

blue

gucci
Years
If they were to introduce a trio, they could make it so they all have an equal effect on each other similar to the starters (Grass, Fire & Water) but they could use Fighting, Flying & Rock.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
If we did Dragon trios, I'd like a non-legendary Dragon/Fire, Dragon/Steel, and Dragon/Flying (yes I know we have a bunch of those already ;;) trio :3b If you get the reference then cookies for you~! Not too hard to figure out if you know me, though XD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
If we did Dragon trios, I'd like a non-legendary Dragon/Fire, Dragon/Steel, and Dragon/Flying (yes I know we have a bunch of those already ;;) trio :3b If you get the reference then cookies for you~! Not too hard to figure out if you know me, though XD

...It's your fault that I got this reference. xD

Anyway, a dragon trio aint that bad actually~ I was more leaning towards a griffin trio, or maybe a Carbuncle beast trio, but I'd be in favor for a dragon trio too. n___n

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
A Dragon trio eh. I'm just tired of Dragons really, but Dragon/Steel does sound nice! Just...maybe not for a legendary. XD A griffin sounds nice as well!

Also, I just signed on and I gotta say, it's nice to have some clear official art of Xerneas and Yveltal. :) NOW the fanart of those two can start. Xerneas and Vyeltal theme incoming. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
...It's your fault that I got this reference. xD

Anyway, a dragon trio aint that bad actually~ I was more leaning towards a griffin trio, or maybe a Carbuncle beast trio, but I'd be in favor for a dragon trio too. n___n

Fufufu~

Actually, a carbuncle trio would be cool <3 I mean we have Espeon but carbuncles are adorable and there can be different interpretations of what they look like! (Then again, I could just be basing this last part off of how they've been interpreted differently in various Final Fantasy games XD)

---

Someone showed me some pretty cool fanart of the two legendaries last night. I can't wait for what's to come!

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
If Druddigon were to evolve, I could definitely see Dragon/Steel or Dragon/Rock.

I could definitely see Dragon/Rock happening considering he has Rough Skin as an ability.

Sirius

Wrong Thread.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 22, 2013
Just give me a Ghost/Steel, Ghost/Grass, and make Fennekin a Fire/Psychic when he's fully evolved or at least pure Fire and I'll be happy.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Tbh, Fennekin's final evolution being a Fire/Psychic would be really nice to have, especially how it could use Psychic-type moves and all that. But I'm probably thinking it's just going to be a pure Fire-type, like Typhlosion was in Gold/Silver.

And I'm kind of thinking that the final evolution of Chespin would be a Grass/Dark-type, while the final evolution of Froakie would be a Water/Flying-type.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I watched the Trailer again. It looks and sounds like the Boy is using Roller Skates in the city.

Maybe we will have Roller Blades instead of Bikes?

Logically it makes more sense for a child to afford skakes that a million yen bicycle like other games.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
In my opinion, it looked like the character was just running in slow motion; however, you never know! Regardless, since it still looked as fast as running I still think they'd have a bike; can't get rid of that! :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back