• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft Ultra Hardcore: The Lost Session [Complete]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • In a distant time far from our own... in a world much like ours where errors and server glitches don't exist... an Ultra Hardcore session happened. This Ultra Hardcore was thrilling and beyond measure. This is not that world or that time.

This Ultra Hardcore was the second of two we played on February 28th! Unfortunately for us...my server screwed up. Find out how in this collaborative effort from a few of us recorders! If you're looking for the official UHC (the first we played), that will come later this week. Until then, enjoy some tag-team fun!

Do not post spoilers beyond the released episodes please!

EPISODE ONE

Teams Active
    Team Moderators | Team YouTubers | Team EternallOmi | Team Knorsallad | Team White-Oh | Team Megasway | Team Tetrachomp

Team Moderator POV

Team YouTubers POV

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Episode Three is live for a few of us! Necrum's is coming soon!

Klippy

EPISODE THREE

Team Moderator POV

Team YouTubers POV

Last edited:

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • Iron Apples, I'm so done, never seen derpy minecraft questions like that before lol, The tag team one was a lot harder because there were less people to watch your back incase anything came for you, me and Mega ended up quite low just from caving then ended up mad trolled by Klippy.

Also good videos can't wait for tomorrow :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Iron Apples, I'm so done, never seen derpy minecraft questions like that before lol, The tag team one was a lot harder because there were less people to watch your back incase anything came for you, me and Mega ended up quite low just from caving then ended up mad trolled by Klippy.

Also good videos can't wait for tomorrow :D

yeah bro you can chill because some UHCs do use iron apples instead of gold so it is a legit question :/ so sorry i didnt even intend to play and joined in last minute and so didn't know the details of this one in particular

Last edited:

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • After finding that power 3 bow in a cave system I thought I was on track to win, evidently trying to jump from one tree to another and taking half a heart of damage after being shot by 20 skeletons was not the best idea :P

Back