• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Level 1 Challenge

zygardian harbinger

The One and Only
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    Hello, pokecommunity.com! I'm back. Having cross country, school, and a job has really put a burden on me these past couple months, but I'm pleased to say that I will try my very best to find time to assist the battlers in the Battle Center section as I did previous to my absence. Meanwhile, here's a challenge I thought up a few moments ago...

I was looking through Pokebank, and I noticed that I have a lot of Lv. 1 Pokemon, either from rip-off Wonder Trades or breeding. So, I decided to make the Lv. 1 Challenge! Rules are simple:

-Transfer all Pokemon out of your game to Pokebank or another game and restart.
    -Put all Lv. 1 Pokemon you have back on the game.
    -You can still use your starter.
    -You can only use the Lv. 1 Pokemon you put on your game or your starter. NO CATCHING.
    -However, Legendary Pokemon can be an exception to this rule at your discretion.
    -I know that you might try to be sneaky and gather a bunch of Lv. 1 Pokemon just for this challenge. So, ONLY 1 BOX OF POKEMON.
    -Also in conjunction with the above statement, NO DUPLICATES.

I am going to make my first run myself using Pokemon Y. Think this is a good challenge? Let me know!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Well, I was gonna try and talk to Syd about this first because this challenge has me scratching my head on if it really qualifies as a challenge. But she has been busy with school and I can't find any real reason to not approve this. So have fun!

Link4799

Gage Linkous
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    For older games like emerald, fire red, etc, can we just start a normal game and hack in level 1 wild pokemon, catch a bunch then that be how we go? Or is this just an X/Y thing (I don't got those, I'm poor Lol) just wondering.

Back