• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Migit's National Dex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalapplepie

Digital
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2018
    I'm interested in:
    Zapdos
    Mesprit
    Mewtwo
    Regice
    Regigigas

What I have to offer: Anything in my shop! :P

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Are you looking for anything besides listed pokemon, would love to get that Shiny Darkrai or Deoxys

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I'm interested in:
    Zapdos
    Mesprit
    Mewtwo
    Regice
    Regigigas

What I have to offer: Anything in my shop! :P

Are any of your shinies gen VI born/caught?
    I also have Arceus and Keldeo along with the items you want.
    What's your native Vivillion pattern? Do you have unown forms?

Are you looking for anything besides listed pokemon, would love to get that Shiny Darkrai or Deoxys

I'm looking for vivillion patterns and unown "letters" if you have any?

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015

I have a couple, ill have to check when I have my 3DS

digitalapplepie

Digital
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2018

My native Vivillon pattern is Continental, and I have the exclamation form of unown 6IVs shiny.
    I also think I'm getting Arceus and Keldeo soon so I'll hold off of them and the items I'm just really looking for the pokemon that I listed ^

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • My native Vivillon pattern is Continental, and I have the exclamation form of unown 6IVs shiny.
    I also think I'm getting Arceus and Keldeo soon so I'll hold off of them and the items I'm just really looking for the pokemon that I listed ^

oops, sorry i forgot to reply.
    Been crazy busy at work, and no one new has posted, so had no notification reminders to come back.

Ill trade you the 5 shinies you wanted for your shiny
    Gallade
    Kyruem
    Thundurus
    Landorus
    and your native Vivillion (no need for shiny, no nickname please, and if you would could you catch it in a repeat ball? if not thats fine too)

digitalapplepie

Digital
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2018
    oops, sorry i forgot to reply.
    Been crazy busy at work, and no one new has posted, so had no notification reminders to come back.

Ill trade you the 5 shinies you wanted for your shiny
    Gallade
    Kyruem
    Thundurus
    Landorus
    and your native Vivillion (no need for shiny, no nickname please, and if you would could you catch it in a repeat ball? if not thats fine too)
    Alright, I'll get back to you when I have the pokemon ready.

For_Whom_The_Bronzong_Tolls

Pokemaniac since '98
    Years
  • I saw that your services include hold items, does that only apply to items that affect the holder, or items that can be held, because I have been trying to track down an ability capsule, and was wondering if you would be able to supply one for a shiny feebas or a non-shiny 5 IV Inkay

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I saw that your services include hold items, does that only apply to items that affect the holder, or items that can be held, because I have been trying to track down an ability capsule, and was wondering if you would be able to supply one for a shiny feebas or a non-shiny 5 IV Inkay

Hey, yeah I have a bunch of ability capsules. Can definitely send on your way.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Want your shiny uxie, shiny mesprit and shiny modest cresselia

Ft: shiny tornadus, shiny ninetales, shiny lucario, etc.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Which one do you want, and when do you want to get it done?

The shiny feebas maybe? Ill clone it and return it to you though.
    Or you can have the ability capsule for free, Items are pretty easy to come by.

Okay, so when I was out I thought I'd catch the Vivillion and it's actually High Plains. Is that alright as well?

Yeah sure, I have it but thats cool.

Want your shiny uxie, shiny mesprit and shiny modest cresselia

Ft: shiny tornadus, shiny ninetales, shiny lucario, etc.

Sounds good

Years
  • I am interested in a lot of your Poke's. Mostly the shiny Ghastly, since Gengar is my favorite. I am also interested in a event Poke's as well but I don't have much to offer. I have a lvl. 100 shiny Zoroark I can offer. Also have A Vivillon, meloetta and other various Legendaries I can offer.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    Hi! I have a Vivillon (Jungle). Do you still want one? The level is pretty low (lvl. 12) with a loney nature and compound eyes ability. I caught a scatterbug and evolved it from there. I would like a Celebi, if that's ok?

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Sure, just tell me when.

It'll just have to be when were both online, im on for the next couple of hours if youre on at all.
    Sorry im working fulltime still, even over xmas, so my availability is pretty scattered

I am interested in a lot of your Poke's. Mostly the shiny Ghastly, since Gengar is my favorite. I am also interested in a event Poke's as well but I don't have much to offer. I have a lvl. 100 shiny Zoroark I can offer. Also have A Vivillon, meloetta and other various Legendaries I can offer.

Which event pokes? (event gengar is shiny), also which Vivillion pattern do you have?
    Cause ill probably trade you for Zoroark and Vivillion

Hi! I have a Vivillon (Jungle). Do you still want one? The level is pretty low (lvl. 12) with a loney nature and compound eyes ability. I caught a scatterbug and evolved it from there. I would like a Celebi, if that's ok?

Level 12 is fine for the vivillion, I dont have Jungle yet, so yep thats okay.

When can u trade? And can u give me one ability capsule? (If not then okay :))

Same as before, can trade whenever we catch one another online, and yep I can give you ability capsule aswell in the trade, are there 2 other items youd also like?

Years
  • It'll just have to be when were both online, im on for the next couple of hours if youre on at all.
    Sorry im working fulltime still, even over xmas, so my availability is pretty scattered

Which event pokes? (event gengar is shiny), also which Vivillion pattern do you have?

Same as before, can trade whenever we catch one another online, and yep I can give you ability capsule aswell in the trade, are there 2 other items youd also like?

Viv is Modern Pattern and I do want the Gengar. I still need Arceus, Celebi, Groudon, Victini and Manaphy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    It'll just have to be when were both online, im on for the next couple of hours if youre on at all.

Just one ability capsule would be enough thank you so muchh
    Already added u

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back