• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th pokemon in the team

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2014
ok im trying to figure out what pokemon i should have as my 6th and it is really bugging me
my current team is
1 quilava lvl 30
2 feraligator lvl 34
3 crobat lvl 26
4 flaaffy lvl 29
5 umbreon lvl 30

my 6th pokemon was a togikiss but i didnt want to use it any more

i can get any pokemon from diamond and platinum and soul silver if i find it
i have a few pokemon in my pc box
e.g darkrai jirCHi lucario deoxys squirtle charmander mudkip mew treecko and others

thanks for reeding :)

suggestions
Rio448- Alakazam

Last edited:

Rio448

Hoenn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2012
I would go for Alakazam. Having a psychic Pokemon in your team is always a good thing.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Moved to the In-game Team Help section for you as this is where such stuff belongs.

Note with Alakazam you'd need to trade/trade back to evolve it, but it would be a useful member, certainly.

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2014
thanks
and i know that i can easily catch a kadabra on diamond and trade to heart gold :)

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
You Need A Fighting Pokemon

They Are Tow Fighting Pokemon At This Time
Heracross (headbutt trees in azelea town)
Machop (trade a drowzee to get one or you can catch it in mt.moartar)

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
You don't really need a psychic on your team to be honest, a ground or fighting type would help you out much more.
Like Mr155555 said, Machamp and Heracross are good fighters. As for ground types, the Nidos or a Phanpy are good choices. You can also go with Mudkip, but that would mean you'll be carrying two water types around.

Melloeta_Step

I love Fat and Cute Pokemon.
Years
Maybe Jigglypuff?.. Because it can learn many moves.. or it can be taught many TMs and It's also cute

Back